Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Rois on August 11, 2017, 10:01:17 PM
Launching Club Tyrone London on Monday night (no jokes).
A contact shared my LinkedIn post because his company uses Peter Canavan as a brand ambassador.
Someone commented on the post "why is terrorist propaganda allowed on LinkedIn".
That is appalling. It must be sickening to be accused of being a terrorist just because you are nationalist.

On a side note I thought there was no London in Tyrone.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on August 12, 2017, 08:53:44 AM
A contact shared my LinkedIn post because his company uses Peter Canavan as a brand ambassador.
Someone commented on the post "why is terrorist propaganda allowed on LinkedIn".
That is appalling. It must be sickening to be accused of being a terrorist just because you are nationalist.

He said no jokes! ;D
On a serious note it's sad to see there is still that element naked bigotry towards anything associated with nationalism.

Denn Forever

Was that question from an English person?  Raised on the British press.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 12, 2017, 11:45:19 AM
Quote from: seafoid on August 12, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

He said no jokes! ;D
On a serious note it's sad to see there is still that element naked bigotry towards anything associated with nationalism.
It is the purest ignorance mixed with envy. That gaelic football  tradition in Tyrone is such a positive thing compared to Unionist nihilism
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rois

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 12, 2017, 12:24:07 PM
It appears to have been asked by someone who is from NI (says on his profile he went to Queens) but who works in Antwerp for a global company. He responded negatively when asked to remove it.

I'm sad that there are people around who believe this so much that they are willing to comment on it on a forum like LinkedIn. It is a very dangerous thing to do.

punt kick

Quote from: Rois on August 12, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
It appears to have been asked by someone who is from NI (says on his profile he went to Queens) but who works in Antwerp for a global company. He responded negatively when asked to remove it.

I'm sad that there are people around who believe this so much that they are willing to comment on it on a forum like LinkedIn. It is a very dangerous thing to do.

Hopefully no one comes round to their house and threatens them!!

StGallsGAA

Much like Jamie Bryson says he went to Queen's, whereas he in fact went to Bangor tech which offers courses endorsed by QUB.

playwiththewind1st

Jamie Bryson & education? There's an association that I had never made before.

RedHand88

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 12, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

Much like Jamie Bryson says he went to Queen's, whereas he in fact went to Bangor tech which offers courses endorsed by QUB.

Christ. Did he really say that?

HiMucker

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41018333

This tosser should get an extra ban for coming out with this crap

Orior

Ruth Dudley Edwards

Some quotes from her Belfast Telegraph article on Monday, about her "dear friend Sean O'Callaghan"

"One of the many reasons ... I came to form great friendships with Ulster Protestants was their astonishing ability to forgive"

"My tribe has an unhealthy culture of nurturing and exaggerating past grievances and using them to justify criminality"

The actual article will be available online in a day or two.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians