The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

While depriving the goons of 2 points yesterday I'm still gutted that we didn't nab all three ourselves, especially as i had a quid on Spurs to win 1-0 with Robbie scoring the goal at odds of 45/1 , and he came mightily close with a header. Modric should have won the game in injury time as well...if only Keane, Pavlychenko or Bent had been on the end of that chance. Still it looks like the goons evil era is over for good ;D

The GAA

Quote from: T Fearon on February 09, 2009, 09:03:41 AM
While depriving the goons of 2 points yesterday I'm still gutted that we didn't nab all three ourselves, especially as i had a quid on Spurs to win 1-0 with Robbie scoring the goal at odds of 45/1 , and he came mightily close with a header. Modric should have won the game in injury time as well...if only Keane, Pavlychenko or Bent had been on the end of that chance. Still it looks like the goons evil era is over for good ;D

it'd still have been 0-0

Owenmoresider

Disappointing not to win, but every point counts. A win or two now would be a big help in clawing away from that dogfight.

anportmorforjfc

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

anportmorforjfc

EC Unique

The Gs Man

Thank feck for that.  Scary stuff listening to football on the radio.  A wee cup final win on Sunday will do the trick.
Keep 'er lit

cavan4ever

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 23, 2009, 10:04:32 PM
Thank feck for that.  Scary stuff listening to football on the radio.  A wee cup final win on Sunday will do the trick.

Cudicini must be drinking from the same mug as Gomes.

longball

Hull are going down i said it weeks ago and no1 would listen to me whos laughing now thou
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

fred the red

T Fearon

Great result last night. Good goals from Lennon and Woodgate (wasn't a big fan of Woodgate before but his commitment epitomised by his reaction to the winning goal is impressive). Where are we going to find a decent goalkeeper, I'd even settle for David James at the moment. ???

full back

Looking forward to the game on Sunday
Where are you watching it Big T?