The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

;D ;D ;D

Those clowns at Totteringham really are comedy gold! I see they're even picking managers from the stand such is their desperation!

;D ;D ;D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

T Fearon

Maybe if Rodgers had called somebody down from the stands when Loserpool were leading Palace three nil,he might have had the savvy to tell the lads to shut up shop! ;D

Canalman

Have to say I liked Sherwood............ he certainly said things imo that had to be said and for that Spurs should be grateful.
If (a big IF I know) this fairplay palaver is rightly policed I would like to think that tightly run clubs like Spurs,Arsenal, Villa, Everton etc with a big support base can start winning again.

Carmen Stateside

Tony will never get over Brendan telling Spurs to shove their job.  Must kill him to see Liverpool on top and Brendan with MOTY.  Not bad for a Reading reject. Thank you Reading!
I would possibly pee my panties if Moyse got the Spurs job.

DennistheMenace

The previous 4 season Spurs finished above Liverpool, congratulations on one good season albeit with no Silverwear.

el_cuervo_fc

Liverpool progress while Spurs regress.  Simple.  They aren't even "also rans"

Quote from: DennistheMenace on May 14, 2014, 10:35:22 AM
The previous 4 season Spurs finished above Liverpool, congratulations on one good season albeit with no Silverwear.

DennistheMenace

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 14, 2014, 10:41:21 AM
Liverpool progress while Spurs regress.  Simple.  They aren't even "also rans"

Was just pointing out history of past few seasons, you know because Liverpool fans love history and all. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

deiseach

That's one good season that, in terms of league position, beats anything Spurs have managed in fifty years. As for silverwear, we're not going to the disco.

rodney trotter

Mauricio Pochettino named Tottenham head coach on five-year contract after resigning from Southampton post

laoislad

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 27, 2014, 05:57:47 PM
Mauricio Pochettino named Tottenham head coach on five-year contract after resigning from Southampton post
He's just been sacked....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyHarp

Tweet from Gary Lineker........ "Mauricio Pochettino is the new manager of Spurs. Needed to get that tweet out quickly before they fire him."
That was never a square ball!!

T Fearon

Two wins no goals conceded,  top of the league!

An Gaeilgoir

T Fearon

Heading over on Sept 20th for West Brom game,with Ex Celt Georgios Samaras now of WBA an added bonus! Saw him score at the Lane for Man City back in  06, hopefully he won't repeat that!