Do you llive in or near Castlederg?

Started by The Gs Man, August 22, 2007, 09:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Well, if you do....come and throw tomatoes at Captain Kennedy, this Sunday night at The Townhouse Bar in Castlederg.

We're playing some "festival" with a load of other bands on the Sunday before the Bank holiday.  Think we might be on about 6 - 7 or so if ye can make it!!!

Keep 'er lit

Armagh4SamAgain

I was ther. Its the most sectarian place in ireland no dote about it. There catholic sts and protestants sts. rely mad place be careful. The used to have to xmas trees. 1 catholic an 1 prod. Thats not a joke!!!! Stay away i think.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

The Gs Man

Wha?  I couldn't make out a fuckin word of that to be honest.
Keep 'er lit

Armagh4SamAgain

Ok. Its bad. sum lf them like cathlics som dont. It getts mad at closin time. Theres parts that r ok 4 cathlics but others arnt. Its the most mad place in Ireland for religion. Dont go there unles uve a mate from the place.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Star Spangler

Castlederg has to be right up there in the top 2 worst shit-holes in Ireland Europe!

Fear ón Srath Bán

There are a right few siege-mentalists in Castlederg all right!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

pintsofguinness

I hope the admin is charging you for advertising.

:P
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rois

Ach Castlederg isn't that bad, don't be listening to them.  A bit of a noticeable split but jeez people come out from it alive so it isn't as bad as people here will have you believe!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Gotta agree, it is a shite-hole.
The lads I know who are from the "Derg" would agree.
Tbc....

spiritof91and94

Statistics show they have a pretty good gaelic team though!!!

Gnevin

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on August 22, 2007, 10:15:20 PM
Ok. Its bad. sum lf them like cathlics som dont. It getts mad at closin time. Theres parts that r ok 4 cathlics but others arnt. Its the most mad place in Ireland for religion. Dont go there unles uve a mate from the place.
What?
Their is a spell checker beside the post button . Or download Firefox it has one built in and before anyone says i know my says this is a pot , kettle situation but i couldn't understand a word of that
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hardy

It's a hackneyed phrase, but you really couldn't make it up!.

Norf Tyrone

Seriosuly Captain...
....take it canny. Not sure what side of the house drinks in The Townhouse, but I wouldn't wear a GAA top there anyhow. In today's paper there are more reports of 11 arrested for secterian violence last weekend...again.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone