Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

im a lpool man and even i no that eboue is a very goofd fullback.hes so young and could develop into a gr8 one under guidANCE OF WENGER

ONeill

Bolton v Arsenal - this is usually the game that reveals whether or not Arsenal have the balls to stand up to a wee bit of Northern biff. With RVP and Henry ruled out for this, it'll be interesting to see whether Wenger throws Walcott in for a start, alongside Adebayor. Hopefully he doesn't plump for Aliadiere.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

So predictable it's almost funny. Bolton kick Arsenal around the stadium, mostly legally, Arsenal lose the bap and completely lose their system. A 3-1 thumping spells the end of any faint hopes of the title, even if the Russians beat Salford tomorrow. Tying up 3rd is a priority. A real reality check today. Bolton were a credit to their fans - chased, harried, played to a system and thon f*cker Anelka on serious form.

Beating Fulham on Wednesday now looks a formidable task!

ONeill

Was afraid to post this earlier in the year in case it was closed down due to publicity but it doesn't seem to matter. I have been able to watch almost any game in Europe at any time using this site - eg tomorrow click on the midweek thread, click on the link at the bottom of the first post in it by admin and you'll get a plethora of ways to watch the game - I usually watch on ESPN (sky commentary mostly) but there are rakes of Chinese channels.

http://www.myp2p.eu/forum/index.php

ONeill

J70

Quote from: ONeill on November 28, 2006, 09:17:08 PM
Was afraid to post this earlier in the year in case it was closed down due to publicity but it doesn't seem to matter. I have been able to watch almost any game in Europe at any time using this site - eg tomorrow click on the midweek thread, click on the link at the bottom of the first post in it by admin and you'll get a plethora of ways to watch the game - I usually watch on ESPN (sky commentary mostly) but there are rakes of Chinese channels.

http://www.myp2p.eu/forum/index.php

That site is a god send!

Setanta's coverage was on there for the first few weeks of the season, but they pulled it pretty quickly.

Dinny Breen

We'll beat the Spuds on Saturday, get a result in Portugal but I think we might get thonked by Chelsea, too young and just not physical enough especially now as the pitches get heavier...
#newbridgeornowhere

hows she cutting

ONeill

what is the story with using that site for watching games?

do you have to download anything?

ONeill

No you shouldn't have to download anything, unless it's on 'ppmate' .If it's on that channel, download ppmate first. The likes of ESPN or the Chinese channels are fine.

Square Ball

Tried to watch the Newcastl match to see if it worked for me, kept getting page cannot be displayed. am i doing something wrong?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Which station? There are about 20 options there. All working for me. (although I use firefox browser)

ONeill

Square Ball

O,Neill, on clicking Download TVANts i was greeted with this, now I know yous Tyronies speak a different lingo, but WTF, where next?

无法找到该页
您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

请尝试以下操作:

确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。
如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。
单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。
HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。
Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括"HTTP"和"404"的标题。
打开"IIS 帮助"(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为"网站设置"、"常规管理任务"和"关于自定义错误消息"的主题。

ONeill

Square Ball

Thanks O'neill

i seem to have found something, the big test will come tomorrow when i actuall try and find a live match