Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Looks like Arteta is getting the job. Needs to be sorted quickly. The team doctor was helping with football end yesterday. Per doing two jobs. Shambles. Need a backroom team quick too.

Windmill abu

Arteta confirmed as new head coach.
Is he too inexperienced or will he, as he says, bring fast flowing football all Arsenal fans want?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

ONeill

I hope the senior players give him a bit of respect. And I hope he fcuks out anyone who doesn't.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mrdeeds

Quote from: ONeill on December 20, 2019, 04:43:12 PM
I hope the senior players give him a bit of respect. And I hope he fcuks out anyone who doesn't.

There was talk when he was captain he was very strict so could be good. His press conference was very impressive.

mrdeeds

Quote from: mrdeeds on December 20, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

There was talk when he was captain he was very strict so could be good. His press conference was very impressive.

Like what I see already.

oliverkelly

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 01, 2020, 11:37:15 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on December 20, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

Like what I see already.

Yeah said after watching game against Chelsea Arteta would be good. Excellent last night.

mrdeeds

ONeill

I still think he'll gas a right few of these players. Not many have much beyond the average professional footballer's skill level.

But at least Arteta should make them a top 8 side before the end of the season.

Rudi

Guendouzi played well tonight. Was my mom although Lacazette got it.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Rudi on January 06, 2020, 09:48:20 PM
Guendouzi played well tonight. Was my mom although Lacazette got it.

Thought he was poor in first half positionally. Improved big time after.

ONeill

Have to laugh at the fawning over Martinelli's goal. It was his horrendous touch that made Kante slip as he wasn't expecting it to come to him so quickly. After that it was just a 50/50 with the keeper.

mrdeeds

Arteta keeps improving Arsenal. He has made Mustafi lool good. Hopefully they get new contract sorted for Saka. A class act.

ONeill

Dinny Breen

Quite amusing how Liverpool fans reacted to losing....going to win the league at a canter but so angry towards Arsenal...

The invincibless achieved something very very special...
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Gooners, name your best ever 11 in your living memory.