Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Friendly or important match?

I'm going with friendly as you would much rather have 3 points Sunday than a win tonight.. I believe there's extra time tonight should it be necessary, could certainly do without that in the heat and humidity in Skopje..

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

I'm going with friendly as you would much rather have 3 points Sunday than a win tonight.. I believe there's extra time tonight should it be necessary, could certainly do without that in the heat and humidity in Skopje..

How in the heck did it end up be scheduled to play there?

Boycey

Watching on Bein, a real blast from the past Andy Gray in the studio and David Pleat (I think) on co-commentary..

dclane

Men against boys stuff so far.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Would agree with friendly. The way this game is going there will be no need for extra time. Ronnie Whelan is a terrible co-commentator.

BennyCake

Cooling Break? What the hell?

Boycey

BennyCake

Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2017, 08:19:17 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on August 08, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

It's 32 degrees...

And do they get a cup of tae on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke then?

Cunny Funt

Real Madrid goal was offside. The way Darmian and Lindelof are defending Real Madrid really should be leading by more. Pogba playing for himself than the team?

Milltown Row2

Utd not getting a foot on the ball and keeper keeping them in the game!

Great first touch from Madrid! Utd laboured...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Quote from: BennyCake on August 08, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2017, 08:19:17 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on August 08, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

It's 32 degrees...

And do they get a cup of tae on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke then?

Believe it or not those water breaks are in force in the Premier League but it doesn't often get hot enough  ;D

2-0, Real are delicious..

dclane

Sure they didn't want to win it anyway...
Bale would be mad to go to United.
Some miss from Lukaku..great signing.

Captain Obvious

Wayne Rooney would have scored that sitter Lukaku missed. Fellaini on with his big head of hair in that heat.

Milltown Row2

Some shot by Bale! Utd lucky they don't have to qualify for the champions league
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Good cheap reminder for United as to where they are really at.   Zidane the epitomy of a successful manager.