Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 24, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
He never mentioned lucky.

Tis amazin what boys read at times and it not even there

Was thinking the same myself.

BennyCake

Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 24, 2018, 11:12:24 PM
Judging by his posts on a range of things, he's just a WUM. When my opinions align with those of BennyCake, I have to do some soul searching as I realise I am probably on the wrong side of the spectrum.

Just because I don't have the same opinion as you, I'm a wum?  ::)

OgraAnDun

Quote from: BennyCake on March 24, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
Judging by his posts on a range of things, he's just a WUM. When my opinions align with those of BennyCake, I have to do some soul searching as I realise I am probably on the wrong side of the spectrum.

No, sometimes you do and that's when I question myself. I'm convinced you're a WUM.

BennyCake

Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 24, 2018, 11:39:47 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on March 24, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

No, sometimes you do and that's when I question myself. I'm convinced you're a WUM.

I've better things to do with my time.

magpie seanie

Ray Wilkins RIP. Will always remember his goal in the 83 Cup Final replay. He went mental after it.....he didn't score many and certainly not like that one. That's the first United side I remember supporting.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 04, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
Ray Wilkins RIP. Will always remember his goal in the 83 Cup Final replay. He went mental after it.....he didn't score many and certainly not like that one. That's the first United side I remember supporting.

+1 & Ditto!

Hound

I'd pick De Gea if I was picking a current Premier League XI.

But I'd definitely pick Schmicheal if I was picking a best XI since the start of the premier league.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Hound on April 04, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
I'd pick De Gea if I was picking a current Premier League XI.

But I'd definitely pick Schmicheal if I was picking a best XI since the start of the premier league.
Would probably agree there. DeGea,Van der Sar and Schmeichel three outstanding Premier league goal keepers. Then you had Fabien Barthez who was fairly decent also.

Maroon Manc

You can tell from the reaction that Wilkins was very nice bloke, so many great stories about him especially on talksport.

Not looking forward to Saturday although I'd like to think Silva & DeBruyne will be rested. De Bruyne has played a lot of football this season and looked tired last night. I haven't a clue what team Mourinho will pick but have a feeling Rashord & Sanchez will start on the wings.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 05, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
You can tell from the reaction that Wilkins was very nice bloke, so many great stories about him especially on talksport.

Not looking forward to Saturday although I'd like to think Silva & DeBruyne will be rested. De Bruyne has played a lot of football this season and looked tired last night. I haven't a clue what team Mourinho will pick but have a feeling Rashord & Sanchez will start on the wings.

It's not so much the selection but the approach that's important. United need to go after city like the bloody well mean it. I think they're vulnerable, will rest players and especially after last night you can see they're shaky if you can get at them. I expect a win if United are let off the leash. If it the sit back and defend shite then that result is less likely.

Liverpool are the proof of how crap Mourinho has been. No one can argue they had a better team than United when Mourinho took over or that they've better resources or even that they've a better squad now. Maybe Klopp has had longer in the job (not much) and they haven't won any trophy but they're virtually in a CL semi while United are getting turfed out by Sevilla.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 05, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

It's not so much the selection but the approach that's important. United need to go after city like the bloody well mean it. I think they're vulnerable, will rest players and especially after last night you can see they're shaky if you can get at them. I expect a win if United are let off the leash. If it the sit back and defend shite then that result is less likely.

Liverpool are the proof of how crap Mourinho has been. No one can argue they had a better team than United when Mourinho took over or that they've better resources or even that they've a better squad now. Maybe Klopp has had longer in the job (not much) and they haven't won any trophy but they're virtually in a CL semi while United are getting turfed out by Sevilla.

The league doesnt lie, as they.. So Jose, while not blowing teams out of the water, he's still above this very exciting Liverpool team, it makes you wonder how Utd are in front of them and not sitting mid table!

As for the City game, Utd will play the same as they have been doing, against the top 6 unfortunately.. going at City would be the fans view on things based on last nights blue print and if Aguero is still out then they should... Lets see before beating him up again

As for trophies, Liverpool could well end up winning the CL, its in their DNA and all big clubs that have a good history with the cup can do that every so often, Utd I thought would have put up a better show, they were caught out by a poor team overall, but better than Utd in those two legs.. But as you have said Klopp has won nothing, the nearly beating Spurs cup isnt a trophy

Be interesting to see how well Liverpool will do next season, god knows I've backed them often enough these last few years to win the leauge, but i firmly believe that Utd will improve next year, always hard for a team to win the league 2 years in a row so Liverpool Spurs and Utd have a better chance next year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 05, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

If Liverpool win a CL then Klopps been a huge success but that a big if! If they fail to win it then he's ok, they won't have greatly improved their points total in the league and they won't have won a trophy. Like Mourinho he'll be under pressure next season, a club like Liverpool might play great football but just haven't won enough trophies the last 10 years.

I can't pretend I'm happy with United at the moment but ultimately I'll wait until next season.

Geoff Tipps

This is like an exhibition game.

seafoid

See I will
Always
Love the Reds so much
We are the team nobody else can touch

United
I love them
They're the only team I like
The other ones are shite
And now I'm gunna tell you how I feel

f**k Peter Kenyon and Abramovich
f**k you Mourinho you son of a bitch
f**k Kevin Keegan and f**k Brandon Lee
f**k Steve McClaren and f**k Man City
f**k Leeds United you're down in your day
f**k Norman Hunter and f**k Eddie Gray
f**k Everton and f**k you Liverpool
f**k all you Scousers 'cause Manchester rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2507y_zVlU
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

BennyCake

Well well well, who would have thunk it?

Pep out! Choker!  ;D