Sky tv

Started by Terry Tate, June 08, 2007, 09:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Tate

Well lads and lassies,

I have just installed sky tv but i still have'nt received my viewing card from sky. The engineer set it up for me so i can watch some of the free channels. and he gave me the code to type in when i receive the card so i can view all the channels on my package. However as part of my package i should be getting rte, tv3 and tg4, but i cannot see any of them on the tv guide when i view all channels. Anyone else have similar problems? if so any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Stranworst

Are you looking far enough up the schedule for them?? They are a good bit after all the crap like those quiz tv channels etc.

They are numbers 175-177

Though can't believe they installed your Sky without the viewing card that's a bit of a kick in the dick! Can't be too hard to make sure the card and box are available at the same time!!

Terry Tate

Ya stran, went through all the channels. They might appear when i receive the card, so i will have to wait and see

Stranworst

What happened the card isn't there yet? You should give off to them about it try to blag some shit!! I'd be ripping if was waiting for Sky then when it came might as well have just got Freeview!

Bensars

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on June 08, 2007, 10:46:33 AM
Anyone considering Sky, remember from July 1st new customers will be receiving Sky + for the same charge. Worth holding back a few weeks.

Agree amc. got sky + myself and its the dogs bollocks.  Great job altiogether. Well worth a few weeks wait. 

SammyG

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 08, 2007, 12:57:16 PM
What is the difference in Sky and Sky+
I think I read on another forum that Sky+ will be available free to all existing customers?
Sky+ has a built-in hard disk to record programmes. You can pause a show and start again, or record a whole series of a show. It is the dogs dangly bits, once you've got it you wonder how you ever did without it.

ziggysego

I'm assuming you're in the north. No TV3 on Sky Digital

175 = RTÉ 1
176 = RTÉ 2
177 = TG4
Testing Accessibility

isourboydownyet

tt when you get your card rte with a number of other channels will become available,all boxes are standard but it is the card that is regional

new devil

sky+ is the same as direct tv in the states its some job! record wot ever shows you want straight onto your tv