The Stardust Fire

Started by Il Bomber Destro, December 15, 2017, 08:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Perhaps Bomber - I don't know any Free Staters though as most are dead.

However, when you do climb off the moral high horse, perhaps you can let me know what the families want from this.

Perhaps it's the 'truth' and fair enough. I'm all on for that.

But while on the horse consider the questions most of us so-called Free Staters would have for the Republican movement. if it's truth that's wanted let's all have some.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on December 16, 2017, 09:42:04 AM
Perhaps Bomber - I don't know any Free Staters though as most are dead.

However, when you do climb off the moral high horse, perhaps you can let me know what the families want from this.

Perhaps it's the 'truth' and fair enough. I'm all on for that.

But while on the horse consider the questions most of us so-called Free Staters would have for the Republican movement. if it's truth that's wanted let's all have some.

What do the families want from this?

Do you have to ask? Justice. For years they have been obstructed justice, the loss of life has been further smeared by unsubstantiated verdicts of arson, nobody has ever been held accountable for the fire and in fact it would look like political and judiciary have schemed together to ever stop the truth from ever emerging.

Would you have had the same outlook for members of the Hillsborough families of Bloody Sunday families in their quests for justice? The state are not interested in getting justice for the families of the Dublin/Monaghan, Stardust bombings. They look to have been heavily involved in obstructing justice in the murder of Fr Niall Molloy and the disappearance of Mary Boyle.

This seems to met with general indifference by the Free State public and media, yet they will happily give a platform to one side of the victims from a war that happened primarily in another state.

Rossfan

There was an individual charged in the Fr. Molloy case.
Found "not guilty" .
As far as I recall his wife had made a Statement but when she went in the witness box couldn't remember anything.
Maybe Bomber if you unwashed your brain from "SF good everyone else bad" and stopped the stupid "free state" crap someone here might take you serious.
We hear unsubstantiated allegations about the poor Mary Boyle case and the Stardust tragedy.
You've decided in your superior wisdom that they are facts.
A bit like the British Police in the Birmingham 6, Guildford and Maguire cases.
And I didn't even mention "Steak knife"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on December 16, 2017, 11:13:43 AM
There was an individual charged in the Fr. Molloy case.
Found "not guilty" .
As far as I recall his wife had made a Statement but when she went in the witness box couldn't remember anything.
Maybe Bomber if you unwashed your brain from "SF good everyone else bad" and stopped the stupid "free state" crap someone here might take you serious.
We hear unsubstantiated allegations about the poor Mary Boyle case and the Stardust tragedy.
You've decided in your superior wisdom that they are facts.
A bit like the British Police in the Birmingham 6, Guildford and Maguire cases.
And I didn't even mention "Steak knife"

He was found not guilty. A close family friend of these accused was the judge. A FF TD attended the event that night.

Didn't FF recently throw a conniption when legislation was changed recently whereby appointments of judges will now be done by an external, independent panel?

I wonder why they were so opposed?

You seem to not to want to take on board all these happy coincidences? Why is that?

seafoid

Bomber's topic is corruption in the South. He is on the ball but he has very little data. Stardust is a long time ago. Kids in care have died far more recently.

The state needs a reboot.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Avondhu star

The Stardust Relatives provided a report for Judge McCartan to examine recently. Allegedly containing new "evidence" McCartan who was a Workers Party T.D. for that area of Dublin, who would be very familiar with the Stardust tragedy and certainly wouldnt be an establishment hack
found absolutely nothing in the report to justify a new tribunal. The fact that the report was something a Transition Year student would staple together was of no help.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Rossfan

Is there any pure  State anywhere to take poor Bomber in as both State and Statelet in Ireland are much too corrupt for him.

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on December 16, 2017, 11:31:28 AM
Bomber's topic is corruption in the South. He is on the ball but he has very little data. Stardust is a long time ago. Kids in care have died far more recently.

Collectivism for all!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on December 16, 2017, 12:22:36 PM
Is there any pure  State anywhere to take poor Bomber in as both State and Statelet in Ireland are much too corrupt for him.

I fielded a few questions your way. Any comment?

Rossfan

You should have sent them to FF HQ.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on December 16, 2017, 05:41:31 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 16, 2017, 11:31:28 AM

Collectivism for all!
Nah. Accountability

seafoid

Nobody took responsibility for the crash . Nobody gives a shit about public money

Shane Ross in 2010 questioning Alan Dukes about the Anglo Board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RbE4ZHIzvTY#

•   111125Sir, – I couldn't help but be amused while looking at the CV of Kevin Cardiff to note that while assistant secretary (banking, finance, and international division) at the Department of Finance between 2000 and 2005 one of his achievments was "Managing a major programme of financial sector legislation". – Yours, etc,
RUARY MARTIN,

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on December 16, 2017, 08:35:08 PM
You should have sent them to FF HQ.

I think its fairly clear to see which way your bread is buttered.

Rossfan

Yer a great buck for jumping to conclusions.
You have a rant about FF and connections and then ask me to answer your theory.
When I don't play your game you jump to another conclusion.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2017, 08:03:42 PM
Yer a great buck for jumping to conclusions.
You have a rant about FF and connections and then ask me to answer your theory.
When I don't play your game you jump to another conclusion.

I've proven my own theory, free stater like to turn a blind eye to the murky dealings of the establishment parties they vote in. Who do you vote for?