If keane signed joey barton do u think he could keep him under control ????

Started by oakleaf stateside, May 11, 2007, 03:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

the Deel Rover

i think its mission impossible even for the likes of Keano.Joey barton is just a gobshite he has been giving loads of chances and let them all slip by.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

illdecide

The Roy fella would mill him, Barton is a coward he done that guy from side on when he wasn't expecting it. It's easy to knock the pan out of someone after he's hit the deck. Throw him into a GAA brawl involving 30 strapping lads and see how he fares out ;) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Great Leap Forward

Most good managers would be able to tame him. Every time he stepped out of line at City they hit him with a fine. Fining millionaire footballers is pointless. Pearce is a naive manager and he let Barton call the shots for too long.

Whoever does get him will be signing a useful player even if he is a bit of a tr**p.

Captain Scarlet

ya may forget teh hoor, he is a waster. another lee bowyer who will never reach potential.

he is over rated either way.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

charlie stubbs

barton would be a good signing for sunderland however he is a complete sc**bag.for his sake maybe he will realise that if he keeps going the way he does he will end up being scrap likebowyer,plus he wasnt as good.bowyer was near heading to liverpool for 10mill i recall then the plug was pulled at the last minute

stew

Keane will take no shite and if he does sign him i expect it will end badly. Keane is well fit for the muppet but why would you want a kn**ker like that dragging you down.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Galwaybhoy

Barton is scum, simple as that.  Why sign a player that could ruin the good atmosphere that seems to be in the club at the moment?  A player like him will only upset other players within the team.  He maybe a good player, but more than that is needed for a good season, and Keane can look elsewhere for players instead of signing that sc**bag.

Great Leap Forward

I don't suscribe to the notion that he can't be tamed. Keane was hardly an angel himself but managed to be a successful player. Barton is an asshole but I don't believe that there isn't a manager there that could pull him into line.

the Deel Rover

Keane wasn't an angel on the pitch yes but you cant compare Keane to Barton.Barton has allready assaulted 3 team mates one by putting a lighted cigarette in his eyes he is a complete sc**bag.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

hitzelsperger

agree totally that barton is a sc**bag and no doubt if he wasnt a footballer he'd be locked up for drug dealing and assault. let him rot in championship or league one for a yr, will teach him a lesson...even better send him over ere and let him learn hurling, he'd run away lik a pussy!

charlie stubbs

that boy would do sum damage with a hurl.id say his parents are proud him and then the brother in jail

SuperSub

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 11, 2007, 04:53:26 PM
that boy would do sum damage with a hurl.id say his parents are proud him and then the brother in jail

Bit of a John Mullane about him alright :P

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

ExiledGael