Mayweather v Mc Gregor

Started by Targetman, June 14, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Targetman

Confirmed for August 26th, what do we think can Mc Gregor do what no boxer has ever done and beat Mayweather or is it going to be one big circus in Las Vegas!!

omaghjoe

Syferus

magpie seanie

Honestly can't believe this is going to happen. It's beyond crazy.

bennydorano

Everybody involved  should be made to watch the 'The Great White hype' and call this nonsense off. Good show too

Targetman

Completely nuts but the lure of the $$ is the language that these boys talk, feck Mc Gregor is gonna love the hype that'll come with this, crazy!!

gawa316

Thought I'd throw this in here as well...

What's the early predictions on this then? Mayweather win obviously but early knock out, what?

Has McGregor any chance? Could Mayweather take his left if he hit him plum?

gallsman

I still refuse to believe that this will actually take place. That said, if it does, Mayweather wind the fight whenever and however he wants to.

nrico2006

Would love to have seen it in the cage, would have been nowehre for Mayweather to run.  The only things McGregor has going for him are his size and age.  Mayweather may have slowed down but that shouldn't matter against someone who is from another sport.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

MoChara

Complete circus but its not supposed to be anything else, everyone you hear moaning about it saying its a joke will be making sure to watch it like the rest of us and at the end fo the day thats all Mayweather and McGregor care about.

MW to win it pretty handy in the bigest anti-climax in sports Entertainment

Under Lights

The fight to define an age imo.

Floyd Mayweather puts his flawless record on the line against the human buzzsaw that is Conor McGregor. FMJ will have never met anyone with the intensity of CMG. What he lacks in boxing experience he makes up for in raw power. CMG can't win on points, that's the truth of it, but equally FMJ will never knock CMG out.

How does Under Lights see the actual fight going?

CMG will be the clear fan favorite going into this. In the opening exchanges the crowd will respond to any gain CMG makes in the fight. Truth be told FMJ will never be in trouble and will allude CMG until about round 7. I have no doubt that CMG will catch him a few before at some stage there will be a bit of grappling and CMG will get him into the famous D'Arce Choke. The ref will call for the bell before the arena falls into darkness. When the lights come back on who is standing in the ring? The Undertaker. CMG jumpers to his feet and runs at him. Chokeslam. Tombstone Pile Driver. 1-2-3 the ref counts. Taker holds up both men's belts. Triple Threat Match set up for Wrestlemania 2018.

MoChara

Quote from: Under Lights on June 15, 2017, 08:45:45 AM
The fight to define an age imo.

Floyd Mayweather puts his flawless record on the line against the human buzzsaw that is Conor McGregor. FMJ will have never met anyone with the intensity of CMG. What he lacks in boxing experience he makes up for in raw power. CMG can't win on points, that's the truth of it, but equally FMJ will never knock CMG out.

How does Under Lights see the actual fight going?

CMG will be the clear fan favorite going into this. In the opening exchanges the crowd will respond to any gain CMG makes in the fight. Truth be told FMJ will never be in trouble and will allude CMG until about round 7. I have no doubt that CMG will catch him a few before at some stage there will be a bit of grappling and CMG will get him into the famous D'Arce Choke. The ref will call for the bell before the arena falls into darkness. When the lights come back on who is standing in the ring? The Undertaker. CMG jumpers to his feet and runs at him. Chokeslam. Tombstone Pile Driver. 1-2-3 the ref counts. Taker holds up both men's belts. Triple Threat Match set up for Wrestlemania 2018.

;D ;D Jim Ross to commentate, "Baii Gawd hes damn near cut in half, that man has a family"

stew

Mayweather will own this circus, carry the ginger for three rounds and put him out to pasture, he is laughing all the way to the bank as is McGregor.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

AZOffaly

What age is Mayweather? Has he been doing anything since he retired? That's the only way I can see McGregor laying a glove on him, if Mayweather has slowed up, or lost a lot of conditioning. If he's still in very good shape, he'll box the ears off McGregor.

themac_23

Circus act, Floyd  shouldn't have taken the fight, but money talks. he will school McGregor, personally don't think ill watch it and might delete every form of social media from day before till day after. The McGregor fans esp the ones from here are extremely cringy, you know the ones I'm talking about, haven't a clue about MMA until McGregor fights then they're experts. I find the same ones also come off with pearls of wisdom like 'I'm not a rugby fan but il watch the 6 nations' while running about in their Ireland Rugby gear. Maybe I need to lighten up, or maybe I'm the only person who knows these people lol