9/11 What really happened to WT7?

Started by Fuzzman, September 28, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 20, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 20, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 19, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
When the hijackers of Flight 93 realised the passengers were putting up a fight, they rolled the plane upside down and crashed it to the ground.

Do you, or anybody, know that for sure though?

No. The plane's black box data recorders were also in on the conspiracy.  ::)

you'll be telling me next that the Titanic was hit by a torpedo from a German U-boat..... or was it?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hardy

Quote from: Seamus on September 21, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
Quote from: J70 on September 20, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2018, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: Seamus on September 20, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
It would be amazing if conspiracists were as interested in Fentanyl as 911

https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/od2017-slide01.jpg

One of the main reasons for the invasion of Afghanistan was for the control and preservation of the poppy fields. The third stage of the Hegelian Dialectic always causes more deaths than stage one (ie 911).

The Bush/Clinton orchestrated Iran Contras brought a epidemic of crack cocaine to the US especially the inner cities.
Fentanyl is synthetic and x times more powerful than heroin. The Yanks don't need poppies

Especially with oxycontin available on prescription to get the ball rolling.

Its amazing the nefarious reach of the Clintons - they even orchestrated the Reagan era, Oliver North-managed Iran-Contra triangle and the cocaine epidemic while operating from the governor's mansion in Little Rock, Arkansas.

I was wondering what kept you. I'm well versed on the Pharmaceutical Cartel thank you very much, I don't need any of you lot explaining what fentanyl is. This is a 911 thread and heroin is mentioned in the referenced graph. I was creating the link between 911 and heroin while also emphasizing that drug running is not new to the enemies of the people.  Clinton was indeed governor of Arkansas during Iran Contra. Connect the dots between Wild Bill,  Mena Airport, Arkansas, Barry Seal, Bush, Oliver North and drugs for guns.

Did you research Sibel Edmonds, Gladio B and Mockingbird? Knowing you gave it a miss.

You actually, "wrote connect the dots".

Hardy

May I once again recommend this to Seamus and the lads?

Dire Ear

Hardy,  do you believe that there is no chance of anything in that chart being possible; anything?

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Hardy on September 21, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

Hardy,

Initially I thought your posts were motivated by being one of them

However, I now realize that you are just another sheep.  You have become docile and unquestioning due to fluoridation of our drinking water.  Governments introduced this post World War 2 under instruction from the Illuminati. They tell you it's good for your teeth but they also fill those same teeth with poisonous mercury.

/Jim.

Seamus

One of the amazing things about the likes of Hardy and J70 is that they are not even shills who get paid for writing such nonsense. They truly live in a Walter Mitty world.

Their little worlds will be turned upside down when the rest of the FISA memo is declassified and the indictments begin.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Puckoon

You'd be better off believing in Heaven

J70

Quote from: Seamus on September 21, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
One of the amazing things about the likes of Hardy and J70 is that they are not even shills who get paid for writing such nonsense. They truly live in a Walter Mitty world.

Their little worlds will be turned upside down when the rest of the FISA memo is declassified and the indictments begin.

And in the real world, none of your half-baked, baseless, paranoid delusions will pan out and you will disappear from the gaaboard for another few months before sneaking back in for another quick drive-by injection of illogic from the fever swamp.

seafoid

Good man Seamus
Well done on outing those 2 fantasists.
You truly are the voice of reason.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

MoChara

Quote from: Hardy on September 21, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

That flowchart was developed in a Government research facility, do your research watch more badly edited youtube videos and you'll understand

screenexile

dec

One of the amazing things about the likes of Hardy and J70 is that they are not even shills who get paid for writing such nonsense.

How do you know that? I have seen no evidence that Hardy and J70 are not being paid.

sid waddell

Vaccines are brainwashing our kids.

Wake up, sheeple, wake up.

seafoid

The New York Times has as many facts as a Noddy book as well
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

dec

Quote from: Hardy on September 21, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
Quote from: Seamus on September 21, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

...Connect the dots between Wild Bill,  Mena Airport, Arkansas, Barry Seal, Bush, Oliver North and drugs for guns.

You actually, "wrote connect the dots".

That's it!!!

He is actually Tony Fearon, renowned enterer of colouring in and joint the dots competitions. No wonder we haven't heard from him recently. George Soros is paying Tony Fearon to impersonate Seamus to cover for the fact the Mossad hid Iraq's WMDs in WTC7 and it had to be destroyed to get rid of the evidence.

It all makes sense now.