European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Rangers were pretty decent tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

They have been Scotland's pride in Europe for a decade now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

snoopdog

Quote from: ONeill on March 07, 2024, 10:21:22 PMThey have been Scotland's pride in Europe for a decade now.
More than a decade, they were in the final in 08.

Kidder81

Quote from: snoopdog on March 07, 2024, 11:19:30 PM
Quote from: ONeill on March 07, 2024, 10:21:22 PMThey have been Scotland's pride in Europe for a decade now.
More than a decade, they were in the final in 08.

And 2022

lurganblue

The 5th place CL spot for the Premier League may take a bit of a hit if some of the results from last night continue into next week. Brighton are gone. West Ham in a pickle and Villa still have work to do. 

Captain Obvious

Lucky Arsenal into their first Champions league quarter final for 14 years and on the evidence of those two legs against an average Porto side they are unlikely to reach the last four. 

clarshack

Was the Arsenal keeper off his line for that last penalty?

mrdeeds

Quote from: clarshack on March 12, 2024, 10:51:48 PMWas the Arsenal keeper off his line for that last penalty?

Because he moved of it after taken.

Mourne Red

Quote from: clarshack on March 12, 2024, 10:51:48 PMWas the Arsenal keeper off his line for that last penalty?

Why I didn't celebrate - I thoght he was but we'll take it, ref was shocking the whole match.

gawa316

Would love an Arsenal City quarter final draw

imtommygunn

Quote from: Mourne Red on March 12, 2024, 10:54:50 PM

Why I didn't celebrate - I thoght he was but we'll take it, ref was shocking the whole match.

It was a bit of a booting match at times. Saka, who does need to toughen up too I think, was getting manhandled a lot the whole game. One of the last plays of the game he'd the ball and the defender had his arms round his waist in a blatantly obvious foul and nothing.

An Watcher

Didn't know who was worse for diving last night, Porto or Arsenal.  A terrible advertisement of modern day football.  The only plus point was the referee letting things go at times. 

NAG1

Quote from: An Watcher on March 13, 2024, 09:39:24 AMDidn't know who was worse for diving last night, Porto or Arsenal.  A terrible advertisement of modern day football.  The only plus point was the referee letting things go at times. 

Thought the ref was great and managed the game well.

Arteta is an awful bollix

Milltown Row2

Yeah. the ref let the game go and that was the tone from the start, the players just needed to adapt to his style and play on, and not expecting a free every time someone touched them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Penalties alert. Inter v athletico now.