Nottingham Forest Thread

Started by leaveherinsir, December 14, 2010, 10:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Lovely kit too. I like the 2 stars 😀

Cunny Funt

4-2 Forest won, a deserved win and the 2 goal margin about right.

Syferus

Arsenal might be as well out of the FA Cup with a probable long run in the Europa and a knife fight for 4th coming up.

longballin

FA Cup has kept Wenger in a job more than once

Captain Obvious

Old big ead Brian Clough would have been a happy man today if still around.

laoislad

Like I said on the first page of this thread I've considered Forest as my 2nd team for a long time. Been to the City Ground loads of times with my mate who is a massive Forest fan.
Would love to see Liverpool draw them in the next round. He's already texting me that we are going if Liverpool and Forest are drawn together.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Quote from: longballin on January 07, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
FA Cup has kept Wenger in a job more than once

4th place has done it much more often. The money that offers means much more than the FA Cup these days.

rrhf

Quote from: laoislad on January 07, 2018, 06:05:03 PM
Like I said on the first page of this thread I've considered Forest as my 2nd team for a long time. Been to the City Ground loads of times with my mate who is a massive Forest fan.
Would love to see Liverpool draw them in the next round. He's already texting me that we are going if Liverpool and Forest are drawn together.
Would get over the odd game myself. Great result today. Some day forest will pop back into the limelight.

leaveherinsir

A decent season so far, chance of the play offs at least. That said a very very close league this year.

laoislad

Up to 3rd with a win tonight. Only 2 points off WBA in 2nd.
Would be great to see them promoted.

Hoof Hearted

Was looking even better at one stage with Leeds 2-0 down
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

laoislad

Another good win for Forest tonight. Play offs looking likely. Would be great to see them back up in the Premier League.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2020, 10:09:41 PM
Another good win for Forest tonight. Play offs looking likely. Would be great to see them back up in the Premier League.

Yes I agree. Have a soft spot for Forest all the time.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

I see the Forest manager has been sacked and Chris Houghton appointed as manager.
That's a really good appointment for Forest.

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered