La Liga 2010/11 season

Started by ross4life, August 23, 2010, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

you give it to him ross!! he thinks you have to answer to him  :D ;)

what do you make of Gerry Armstrong's Sky punditry on Spanish football by the way?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

gallsman

Ross, you've just shown yourself to be completely ignorant - Balague is an Espanyol fan.

I like Armstrong - he'd make a great guy to talk about Football Manager with.

ross4life

Quote from: sammymaguire on January 16, 2011, 09:22:58 PM
you give it to him ross!! he thinks you have to answer to him  :D ;)

what do you make of Gerry Armstrong's Sky punditry on Spanish football by the way?

Armstrong is decent kinda like Liam brady when he's on RTE
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on January 16, 2011, 09:29:22 PM
Ross, you've just shown yourself to be completely ignorant - Balague is an Espanyol fan.

Did i say anywhere he was a Barcelona fan?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on January 16, 2011, 09:33:28 PM

You implied it. He has no reason to praise Barcelona other than admit their brilliance. You have no basis for your argument whatsoever and have shown yourself to be a complete and utter imbecile.

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on January 16, 2011, 09:35:01 PM

You implied it. He has no reason to praise Barcelona other than admit their brilliance. You have no basis for your argument whatsoever and have shown yourself to be a complete and utter imbecile.

BS you just read a post wrong again! & not man enough to admit your mistake. best advice i can give...When the college exam papers comes along make sure you read them correctly.

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on January 16, 2011, 09:42:17 PM

BS you just read a post wrong again! & not man enough to admit your mistake. best advice i can give...When the college exam papers comes along make sure you read them correctly.

Pathetic.

sammymaguire

He can go on a bit like that Derek McGovern and his loathing of United, in his love of Barca. We all know they are awesome
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on January 16, 2011, 09:42:17 PM

:-\ You are a strange boyo
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gallsman

Quote from: sammymaguire on January 16, 2011, 09:47:58 PM
He can go on a bit like that Derek McGovern and his loathing of United, in his love of Barca. We all know they are awesome

Like I said, it's done out of nothing but admiration - they're playing some of the best football any of us have ever seen. He's an Espanyol fan so has no reason to give them undue praise.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on January 16, 2011, 08:51:52 PM
Can't really call it a good game? more like a practice stuff for Barca.
Coming up the thoughts of Guillem Balague i'd rather watch the All-Ireland talent show.

Or as Andy Gray might say, testimonial like!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ardal

Shouldn't have expected more I suppose from this 1/4 of the cup. Boring beyond belief. Betis 3 Barca 1. (3-6 agg).

ONeill

Barca 3 up in 16 mins tonight in cup. 2 for Messy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

4-0 after 30.

What will they do to Arsenal?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mouview

And MU if they hold of them? For SAF, the thought of what Barce's midfield might do to Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick, Park, Nani et al must be particularly horrifying. Just hope John O Shea isn't picked against Messi.