NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Capt Pat

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 22, 2010, 09:31:30 AM
Capt Pats Vikings have gone into a serious decline since Antonio Gates got injured, he was the main man. I am almost? out of the playoff spots in the Joe Montana conference.

New York Jets will be hard to beat, their name is on the trophy.

magpie seanie

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on November 22, 2010, 07:50:44 AM
Seanie you're some hoor,the second time this season you've annihilated me,congrats on a great first season so far.

Viking players let me down big time this week.
Brett Farve out !!!!!! >:(  >:(  >:(  ;D

Yeah, those Vikings guys fecked you up altogether. When I saw I scored 30 odd points last night I assumed Manningham had got the bulk of them but it was Tuck who went ape. You've been unlucky that I posted big totals the weeks against you.

I think Favre may have taken his last snap. There is no sense in keeping playing him.

mc_grens

This has been my worst Fantasy Football year ever. Not happy.

I will return (evil laugh)...

The Iceman

close match up right down to tonight for me and Faithful turfmen b
Laron Landry didn't start and I did myself out of 6 points with another safety I would have slotted in, in his place.

Faithful Turfmen should have this one in the bag tonight though as its one DEF player going up against the SD D.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on November 22, 2010, 03:16:16 PM
close match up right down to tonight for me and Faithful turfmen b
Laron Landry didn't start and I did myself out of 6 points with another safety I would have slotted in, in his place.

Faithful Turfmen should have this one in the bag tonight though as its one DEF player going up against the SD D.

Yeah, but i think I got a 0 from a TE that pulled out late, when the rest had gone to Waivers. What's the betting the SD D will concede about 50 points tonight?

eiled in the bushes

Quote from: Shrek on November 22, 2010, 09:13:55 AM
I hope Eddie royal doesnt play tonight for you puppet master, i might break my 4 game losing streak  >:(
knowing my luck,he'll probably play and get me 3.45 points ;D
get some metal in your life

Shrek

Quote from: eiled in the bushes on November 22, 2010, 11:21:03 PM
Quote from: Shrek on November 22, 2010, 09:13:55 AM
I hope Eddie royal doesnt play tonight for you puppet master, i might break my 4 game losing streak  >:(
knowing my luck,he'll probably play and get me 3.45 points ;D

should have kept my mouth shut - he did play and got you 4.78 points, i lost by 1.32 points losing streak contunues :-(

the Deel Rover

3 games on sky tomorrow so looking forward to that . Playing Az who is on a bit of a run and putting up big scores if i could get a win (big if) and lone shark looses i could be still in with a chance of making the play offs
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ceiphas50

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 11, 2010, 09:13:32 AM
Montana Conference. Anyone interested in Steve Breaston, back in action with the Cards? I don't want to give him up but I want a 2nd level RB in exhange.

Is The draft deadline not closed AZ?? (I'm all for opening it up by the way for one more week at least)
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

ceiphas50

Quote from: ceiphas50 on November 24, 2010, 05:17:04 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on November 11, 2010, 09:13:32 AM
Montana Conference. Anyone interested in Steve Breaston, back in action with the Cards? I don't want to give him up but I want a 2nd level RB in exhange.

Is The draft deadline not closed AZ?? (I'm all for opening it up by the way for one more week at least)

meant to say trade deadline there :-[
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

Capt Pat

Lions against Patriots has already kicked off. Jeets  V Bengals kicks off at 1 am and Saints v Cowboys kicks off at 9 pm I think. It kind of makes a mess of trying to sort out your teams.

eiled in the bushes

aw feck,didnt know there was games on today >:( was just about to organise my team.
get some metal in your life

mc_grens

Ahhh Brady to Welker. Welcome back. Missed you for a while mid-season there...

Capt Pat

At long last my running backs have delivered a good performance. Ivory has 2 TDs and Barber 1 and about 25 rushing yards between them coming to the end of the third quarter. 22.4 points and I haven't even come close to getting that from running back play all season.

the Deel Rover

a diasaster for me last night . My projected score for my players involved was 33 but ended up with 12 . I think this game is yours Az
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001