Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Not sure Andy Reid should be mentioned in the same breath as those other suggestions.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

eiled in the bushes

i nominate a player of utmost integrity and great skill,who turned into an international role model and an inspiration for glove salesmen.take the field mr oj "the juice" simpson. ;D ;D
get some metal in your life

Club Rossa

How could you have Andy Reid over Tom Landry or Joe Gibbs??

Offalylad

Quote from: Club Rossa on August 12, 2011, 01:33:05 PM
How could you have Andy Reid over Tom Landry or Joe Gibbs??

Emmm. ''Active'' coaches. Joe Gibbs hasn't been active in a while...

AZOffaly

I like that idea, and I like the names suggested originally. Let's go with that.

Now, can anyone contact hegan boy and tell him to get his bloody helmets into the A championship. The whole show is waiting on him :)

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 12, 2011, 06:44:34 PM
I like that idea, and I like the names suggested originally. Let's go with that.

Now, can anyone contact hegan boy and tell him to get his bloody helmets into the A championship. The whole show is waiting on him :)

I got in touch, he'll have it sorted in an hour or so
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Capt Pat

What about 1 point for 10 yards for running backs? I feel that is the only way to go. Are we going to vote on it.

AZOffaly

I'm not a big fan of 1 point per 10 yards, but I'll put it to a vote here.

heganboy

Quote from: The Iceman on August 12, 2011, 08:00:24 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 12, 2011, 06:44:34 PM

I got in touch, he'll have it sorted in an hour or so

Done sorted...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Rossie11

Quote from: declan85 on August 04, 2011, 12:52:06 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on August 04, 2011, 11:48:55 AM
If we are putting things up for a vote. Here are 2

1 point for a running back gaining 10 yards instead of 20 which is too difficult.

The size of the divisions. Should there be 8 10 12 or 14 teams in each division?

I think the 1 point for 20 yards rushing and receiving is good, it keeps better parity between Rbs, Wrs & Qbs. If you change it for the Rbs the you have to look at changing the 1 point for 50 yards passing also which would cause a lot of hassel.
Done a quick check and A Foster the top RB from last year would have almost double P Mannings score last year if it was 1 point for 10 yards and manning had 4700 yards + 33TDs a good year by all accounts...
Dont mind how many teams in each division. I suppose the number of entrants is going to determine it in the end...

As mentioned before 1pt for 10yards is too much.From the example above no way was Foster twice the worth of Manning last year.
I would be in favour for a few bonus pts for a high number of carries but giving RBs this extra value would mean your 1st 2 picks would have to be RBs.
That distorts the draft and isnt close to the reality of the players value

magpie seanie

It really is too much to give 1 point for 10 yards. You'd actually have to draft RB's with your first 3 picks if this came through.