jerseys

Started by ryaner35, January 30, 2007, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryaner35

Just wondering does anyone know where or if you can get jerseys made that have half one county and half another??

The Real Laoislad

Don't think you would get a shop that sells them but if you were to buy the two jerseys and bring them to a good tailor and get him to do it.So you would have the front of one with the back of the other and vica versa
You'll Never Walk Alone.

cavan4ever

why wud u want that??

realredhandfan

(East) Meath / Westmeath? eh

AZOffaly

I've seen a few of them, e.g. left side Offaly, Right side Westmeath etc. I'd say a Tailor is your only man.

laughinpaddy

Slightly of the point here but does anyone know were I could purchase arm bands, in club colours? similar to those that were very popular with cancer and boot racism out of football etc.
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Kerry Mike

Could you imagine me wearing half a Cork Jersey. Even the thought of it is making me dizzy.
There are Kerry men who have produced blood and sweat for the green and gold spinning in their graves.

Why would anyone want to wear the bastard rag of your neighbouring or other county???
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ryaner35

Its for a pressie and its a joke!!

thebandit

About the jerseys, I know O'Neills can do it, as I have seen half Monaghan half armagh ones done for charity auctions

The Real Laoislad

I have seen it loads of times on kids,say if one parent is from laois and the other from kilkenny can look good if done right but have seen some awful ones like a half Wexford half Kilkenny Purple yellow black and amber some mix of colours
God i hope no one decides to use a Carlow/Laois one now that would be a sight Blue/white/red/green/yellow!!!
You'll Never Walk Alone.