The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Seamus on April 05, 2021, 05:54:18 AM
Quote from: J70 on April 03, 2021, 04:34:36 PM

I've no idea.

But then again there aren't really many issues voting in NY (the voter roll purge a couple of years ago aside) so it's never come up. In all the years I've been in NYC and voted, only once, the 2012 presidential election, have I ever had to wait more than a couple of minutes. And I've always voted on Election Day.

Now if NY started cutting polling places all over the place, especially in poor neighbourhoods, and people were waiting for hours and in need of water and snacks, then you might see those rules challenged.

I see you took down you last post directed at me. You know what you said, this is my response.

Here we go again with the "conspiracy theorist" label from the great propaganda magnet himself. You are like a broken record at this stage. You have fallen heavily for the CIA weaponized "Conspiracy Theory" as outlined in their 1967 Document 1035-960.

https://projectunspeakable.com/conspiracy-theory-invention-of-cia/

The author expertly conveys the intentions of this propaganda machine where you will also find a link to another CIA clandestine act, Operation Mockingbird, which I have associated many times here with regards to the mainstream media.

You normally include the word "paranoid" along with "conspiracy theorist" when you beliefs are challenged. Here is an excerpt from the above website with the proper psychological well-being of those questioning official government fairytales along with other false narratives. Personally I shudder to think back on the days when I was as naive as you.

"And as a recent study published in the prominent journal Frontiers of Psychology suggests, tendering alternative conspiracy theories" to the government-endorsed explanations of September 11, 2001 is a sign of "individuation," or psychological well being and contentment. Such a condition is a clear danger to those who wish to wield uncontested political authority. Indeed, the capacity to freely disseminate and discuss knowledge of government malfeasance is the foremost counterbalance to tyranny. Since this ability cannot be readily confiscated or suppressed, it must be ridiculed, marginalized, even diagnosed as a psychiatric condition.

The recent abandonment of network neutrality may eventually further subdue the nuisance of independent research, thought, and analysis. Until then, the corporate media's attempts to bamboozle and terrify the American public with the well-worn conspiracy theory meme will be a prevalent feature of what passes for news and commentary today".

As for US politics I have stated numerous times in the past the we have one party in the disguise of two, a form of divide and conquer as is the racial phyop which is prevalent today, mainly driven by the Democrats with their pretentious "make the best life for the people"(your quote) and The Mockingbird Media. I also stated I was once a  Democrat.  Ronald Reagan said "I did not leave the Democrat Party, The Democratic Party left me". Not exactly my reason as 99% of the politicians in the District of Corruption are not for the people and never were. 

The Neocons/RINOs are just as corrupt as the Democrats. Trump was just part of the charade along with the Qanon phyop. He did a few reversals of the Obama administration's outlandish acts such as Obama Care and the Paris Accord to appease the Republicans. He also got the US out of Syria to a large extent where the previous administrations intent was on starting World War 111.

Didn't expect to see worse Presidents than George Senior, Junior and Clinton, then Obama came along. Now we have the worst of them all in the making "timid"Joe Biden. I do understand he is just a figure head but he is very willingly going along. A young Biden was not so timid during the Waco Senate Hearings along with that other sc**bag Schumer, they had no intentions of letting the truth get out. Look where they are today, head of the Democratic party, career criminals who have never spoken one word of the truth.

To prove of what a low life Biden is, just take into account his reaction to his first wife and one year old daughter's accidental death in a traffic accident. His wife may or may not have stopped at a stop sign. What we do know is that she drove out onto the path of an oncoming tractor-trailer -truck with right of way. Her child was in her arms. Hunter and Beau were also in the car. The truck driver, Curtis Dunn was totally innocent and had no drink in his system. For the rest of his life he never enjoyed Christmas as it brought back memories of that tragic day, December 18, 1972.  Biden had for years claimed the deaths were caused by a drunk driver. During the first Obama election run, Biden running as his VP, publicly brought up the drunk driver lie twice in an angry tone.. Dunn's daughter was outraged and demanded a public apology which Biden did not agree to do.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/joe-biden-lied-about-his-first-wife-being-killed-by-a-drunk-driver/

The Waco documentary showing more of Biden's true colors that I intended to post is now censored on YouTube, it was there up to three months ago. I may be able to find it somewhere else.

You tell me I never give evidence, I have given plenty along the way but you care not to read or watch even a five minute video clip as you are totally closed minded and brainwashed by the Mockingbird Media. Now you have the CIA weaponizing propaganda article to read along with Biden lies (you can watch CNN daily to witness more). Bet you will not bother with either except for a quick glance. Shame about the two hour plus censored Waco documentary, it would blow the lid on the lies for those who had not seen it.

Yes Seamus, I did remove my post. And I probably won't read your link beyond a quick glance. I've  wasted too much time in the past reading and responding to the half-baked links and opinions you've offered as evidence. FFS now you're going about a video about Waco and Biden that has been censored by YouTube. Cloak and dagger shit and cover-ups and set-ups happen, but every time, concerning every single thing? I just can't be bothered anymore. Life is too short. That's why I said "f**k it" and deleted the post.

Eamonnca1

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 05, 2021, 09:13:04 PM

MAGA world, including the Dear Leader himself, is staying as far away from this as they can too!

I'd forgotten that he had defended Katie Hill when she had to resign her seat after nude photos were published. And now he is accused of showing photos around Congress.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/06/trump-matt-gaetz-lifeline-479126

Eamonnca1

Mitch McConnell, one of the biggest recipients of corporate campaign donations, has unironically asked corporations to stay out of politics, as conservatives mobilize a pathetic attempt to cancel Coca Cola and baseball.

Is there any part of America that these conservatives do like? What's it going to be next? Are they going to cancel apple pie because they think it's too liberal?

Gmac

Like I said a few weeks ago the media would pick up the attacks on desantis if he was getting too popular and right on cue the cbs hit piece on Sunday night , if they were looking for a scandal just look to California and the governor who received 23 million in donations since 2005 from blue shield and by golly who gets the vaccine rollout contract blue shield.
Media are full on a wing of the Democrat party now not even pretending to be neutral.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 07, 2021, 01:43:34 AM
Like I said a few weeks ago the media would pick up the attacks on desantis if he was getting too popular and right on cue the cbs hit piece on Sunday night , if they were looking for a scandal just look to California and the governor who received 23 million in donations since 2005 from blue shield and by golly who gets the vaccine rollout contract blue shield.
Media are full on a wing of the Democrat party now not even pretending to be neutral.

Maybe its Trump protecting him. His son is shacked up with Newsome's ex-wife.

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 07, 2021, 01:00:23 AM
Mitch McConnell, one of the biggest recipients of corporate campaign donations, has unironically asked corporations to stay out of politics, as conservatives mobilize a pathetic attempt to cancel Coca Cola and baseball.

Is there any part of America that these conservatives do like? What's it going to be next? Are they going to cancel apple pie because they think it's too liberal?

I guess corporations aren't people anymore! ;D

Maybe McConnell will now back legislation to overturn the Citizens United decision? :P

Gmac

James o keefe permanently banned off twitter after exposing cnn again the censorship continues from so called liberal outlets.

joemamas

Quote from: Gmac on April 16, 2021, 12:02:12 AM
James o keefe permanently banned off twitter after exposing cnn again the censorship continues from so called liberal outlets.

How dare you report it on this website, less you end the circle jerk between the same old daily posters.

But again it was all fake wasn't it.

Jell 0 Biafra

Yeah, it's like, totally unfair, especially considering he's never done anything at all even a little bit dubious before...

Mr. O'Keefe's account, @JamesOKeefeIII, was "permanently suspended for violating the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam," specifically that users cannot mislead others with fake accounts or "artificially amplify or disrupt conversations" through the use of multiple accounts, a Twitter spokesman said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/business/twitter-james-okeefe.html

Yeah, yeah, it's the NYTimes.  But, sure he's suing anyway, so we'll see what the courts think.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on April 05, 2021, 10:35:21 AM
Quote from: Seamus on April 05, 2021, 05:54:18 AM
Quote from: J70 on April 03, 2021, 04:34:36 PM

I've no idea.

But then again there aren't really many issues voting in NY (the voter roll purge a couple of years ago aside) so it's never come up. In all the years I've been in NYC and voted, only once, the 2012 presidential election, have I ever had to wait more than a couple of minutes. And I've always voted on Election Day.

Now if NY started cutting polling places all over the place, especially in poor neighbourhoods, and people were waiting for hours and in need of water and snacks, then you might see those rules challenged.

I see you took down you last post directed at me. You know what you said, this is my response.

Here we go again with the "conspiracy theorist" label from the great propaganda magnet himself. You are like a broken record at this stage. You have fallen heavily for the CIA weaponized "Conspiracy Theory" as outlined in their 1967 Document 1035-960.

https://projectunspeakable.com/conspiracy-theory-invention-of-cia/

The author expertly conveys the intentions of this propaganda machine where you will also find a link to another CIA clandestine act, Operation Mockingbird, which I have associated many times here with regards to the mainstream media.

You normally include the word "paranoid" along with "conspiracy theorist" when you beliefs are challenged. Here is an excerpt from the above website with the proper psychological well-being of those questioning official government fairytales along with other false narratives. Personally I shudder to think back on the days when I was as naive as you.

"And as a recent study published in the prominent journal Frontiers of Psychology suggests, tendering alternative conspiracy theories" to the government-endorsed explanations of September 11, 2001 is a sign of "individuation," or psychological well being and contentment. Such a condition is a clear danger to those who wish to wield uncontested political authority. Indeed, the capacity to freely disseminate and discuss knowledge of government malfeasance is the foremost counterbalance to tyranny. Since this ability cannot be readily confiscated or suppressed, it must be ridiculed, marginalized, even diagnosed as a psychiatric condition.

The recent abandonment of network neutrality may eventually further subdue the nuisance of independent research, thought, and analysis. Until then, the corporate media's attempts to bamboozle and terrify the American public with the well-worn conspiracy theory meme will be a prevalent feature of what passes for news and commentary today".

As for US politics I have stated numerous times in the past the we have one party in the disguise of two, a form of divide and conquer as is the racial phyop which is prevalent today, mainly driven by the Democrats with their pretentious "make the best life for the people"(your quote) and The Mockingbird Media. I also stated I was once a  Democrat.  Ronald Reagan said "I did not leave the Democrat Party, The Democratic Party left me". Not exactly my reason as 99% of the politicians in the District of Corruption are not for the people and never were. 

The Neocons/RINOs are just as corrupt as the Democrats. Trump was just part of the charade along with the Qanon phyop. He did a few reversals of the Obama administration's outlandish acts such as Obama Care and the Paris Accord to appease the Republicans. He also got the US out of Syria to a large extent where the previous administrations intent was on starting World War 111.

Didn't expect to see worse Presidents than George Senior, Junior and Clinton, then Obama came along. Now we have the worst of them all in the making "timid"Joe Biden. I do understand he is just a figure head but he is very willingly going along. A young Biden was not so timid during the Waco Senate Hearings along with that other sc**bag Schumer, they had no intentions of letting the truth get out. Look where they are today, head of the Democratic party, career criminals who have never spoken one word of the truth.

To prove of what a low life Biden is, just take into account his reaction to his first wife and one year old daughter's accidental death in a traffic accident. His wife may or may not have stopped at a stop sign. What we do know is that she drove out onto the path of an oncoming tractor-trailer -truck with right of way. Her child was in her arms. Hunter and Beau were also in the car. The truck driver, Curtis Dunn was totally innocent and had no drink in his system. For the rest of his life he never enjoyed Christmas as it brought back memories of that tragic day, December 18, 1972.  Biden had for years claimed the deaths were caused by a drunk driver. During the first Obama election run, Biden running as his VP, publicly brought up the drunk driver lie twice in an angry tone.. Dunn's daughter was outraged and demanded a public apology which Biden did not agree to do.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/joe-biden-lied-about-his-first-wife-being-killed-by-a-drunk-driver/

The Waco documentary showing more of Biden's true colors that I intended to post is now censored on YouTube, it was there up to three months ago. I may be able to find it somewhere else.

You tell me I never give evidence, I have given plenty along the way but you care not to read or watch even a five minute video clip as you are totally closed minded and brainwashed by the Mockingbird Media. Now you have the CIA weaponizing propaganda article to read along with Biden lies (you can watch CNN daily to witness more). Bet you will not bother with either except for a quick glance. Shame about the two hour plus censored Waco documentary, it would blow the lid on the lies for those who had not seen it.

Yes Seamus, I did remove my post. And I probably won't read your link beyond a quick glance. I've  wasted too much time in the past reading and responding to the half-baked links and opinions you've offered as evidence. FFS now you're going about a video about Waco and Biden that has been censored by YouTube. Cloak and dagger shit and cover-ups and set-ups happen, but every time, concerning every single thing? I just can't be bothered anymore. Life is too short. That's why I said "f**k it" and deleted the post.

You should delete all your posts, they are all nonsense. You have gone way too far down the propaganda rabbit hole to the point of no return.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 16, 2021, 12:02:12 AM

f**k him.

When you lie and misrepresent and engage in fraud over and over again, you deserve everything you get. I'm sure he can present his "findings" on Parler or Infowars. That way the rest of us don't have to waste a single further second on his false exposes.

J70

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on April 16, 2021, 03:29:57 AM
Yeah, it's like, totally unfair, especially considering he's never done anything at all even a little bit dubious before...

Mr. O'Keefe's account, @JamesOKeefeIII, was "permanently suspended for violating the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam," specifically that users cannot mislead others with fake accounts or "artificially amplify or disrupt conversations" through the use of multiple accounts, a Twitter spokesman said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/business/twitter-james-okeefe.html

Yeah, yeah, it's the NYTimes.  But, sure he's suing anyway, so we'll see what the courts think.

Don't worry about O'Keefe. He'll raise a tonne of cash from the reactionary idiots who follow him and don't give two fucks about whether he is a fraud and a liar, only that he's trying to "own the libs".

Rossfan

Another outbreak of mass shooting.
The 126th (or was it 216th) this year....
Just another citizen exercising his right wing freedom I presume  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on April 16, 2021, 11:51:49 AM
Another outbreak of mass shooting.
The 126th (or was it 216th) this year....
Just another citizen exercising his right wing freedom I presume  ::)

Another banal, vapid, insipid, uninspired, tedious, sterile, anaemic, unimaginative post from a poster who tells us he has numerous posters blocked, yet still quotes them. Wonders where Benny Cake has gone, after your numerous antagonizing posts directed towards him. Ah jaysus Rossfan, between yourself and sufferus .... Step away from the keyboard for a month or two, real life stuff can be interesting, even in a pandemic.