Andy Gray and Richard Keys

Started by Boycey, September 25, 2011, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Milltown Row2

As someone posted on the site, Andy looks like he needs someones elses wife to cheer him up ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Gray looks like he has just come off a bender.

They remind me of the skit Baddiel and Skinner used to do years ago on Fantasy Football, where they were Saint and Greavsie and Premier League rights had just gone to Sky, they were left talking about how good Div 1 is and how brilliantly Ricky Otto is playing.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Boycey

Quote from: Minder on September 25, 2011, 12:16:10 PM
Gray looks like he has just come off a bender.

They remind me of the skit Baddiel and Skinner used to do years ago on Fantasy Football, where they were Saint and Greavsie and Premier League rights had just gone to Sky, they were left talking about how good Div 1 is and how brilliantly Ricky Otto is playing.

f**k yeah had forgotten about that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6PB3fxgmE

ExcellentDriver

Ricky Otto of Reading and Birmingham City fame. :)
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

gallsman

AZOffaly

Pair to tulips, but someone is obviously unhappy that gray is back on BT sports.

BennyHarp

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 30, 2014, 10:27:21 PM
Pair to tulips, but someone is obviously unhappy that gray is back on BT sports.

Is Gray back on UK TV then? Last I heard they both were out in Qatar or somewhere presenting the Premiership coverage there!
That was never a square ball!!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: BennyHarp on January 30, 2014, 11:11:41 PM

Is Gray back on UK TV then? Last I heard they both were out in Qatar or somewhere presenting the Premiership coverage there!

Was on BT Sport last weekend co-commentating on a cup game.

deiseach

Every woman at Sky Sports News.

Denn Forever

Winners of Celebrity Big Brother 2015.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Bingo

Anyone follow Keyes on twitter*. Without doubt you'd think it was a parody account at times. The man is so far up himself its unreal. Very bitter towards sky.

* - I don't follow him but you see a retweet now and again and have a look and its comical.

seafoid

Quote from: gallsman on January 30, 2014, 10:00:56 PM
You'd really have to question the intelligence of these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLD27abHrf0

They are a liability .
Sexism is way past its sell by date
And very sad

Women bring a lot to sports broadcasting

deiseach

Quote from: Bingo on January 31, 2014, 11:09:38 AM
Anyone follow Keyes on twitter*. Without doubt you'd think it was a parody account at times. The man is so far up himself its unreal. Very bitter towards sky.

* - I don't follow him but you see a retweet now and again and have a look and its comical.

We believe you. Thousands might not...

nrico2006

More to the point, whatever happened Clare Tomlinson?  3 or 4 years ago she was great and nearly overnight morphed into a completely different looking woman.  It was like she went from 35 to 58 in 24 hours.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'