Lady GaGa o2 Wednesday

Started by Boycey, October 23, 2010, 09:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Have 3 tickets for above gig to flog for a mate and his mrs, is it sold out? Will I be able to shift em? Anyone interested pm me, face value whatever it might be..

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

Ta for that. Was more hoping info than expecting to sell em on here, I'd be outta my depth with this. Would they be sought after or ten a penny?? Right few on that site but seemed to be sold out on ticketmaster. These people can't go cause they have a funeral in England was hoping to do them a turn.

ross4life

She's one the biggest pop stars in the business today so i can imagine all shows will be sold out! what type of tickets you got? standing tickets sell the fastest...
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

3 seated, just found out they €90 apiece  :o

ross4life

MCD are fleecing the fans again.

Tony Baloney

She's absolutely awful. All hype and little talent. Heard her singing live at Glastonbury last year and she was terrible. Well marketed though.

Boycey

Managed to get €200 for the 3 of them from someone off here, don't worry ur secret is safe with me ;)

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Boycey on October 27, 2010, 03:43:05 PM
Managed to get €200 for the 3 of them from someone off here, don't worry ur secret is safe with me ;)

Let the guessing begin.

Im going to guess Maggie.  Has to be one of the females.

Failing that ill go with ludermor.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

ross4life

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 27, 2010, 03:46:09 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 27, 2010, 03:43:05 PM

Let the guessing begin.

Im going to guess Maggie.  Has to be one of the females.

Failing that ill go with ludermor.

Was gonna say The Real Laoislad but i understand he has VIP tickets for all three nights so i'm going to guess Trout.

ziggysego

WTF? A Cookstown woman has her bail condition relaxed, so she can go to Lady GaGa's concert tonight!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11638518
Testing Accessibility

maggie

I'm going mon nite in blfast DD12. Thanx for ur concern though.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: maggie on October 27, 2010, 04:53:44 PM
I'm going mon nite in blfast DD12. Thanx for ur concern though.

I knew it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can we have less of the text speak please?  Thanks.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

maggie

She is lethal, if a bit bonkers. All in all, a great show, very entertaining.