Random Premiership Stuff

Started by Boycey, February 22, 2010, 01:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

I apologise if there is already a Premiership thread I never looked.....

Saw one of them top premiership goals things recently and it reminded me how much I hated Alan Shearer. It wasn't who he played for or any bad tackle he did, it was his God awful goal celebration, one poxy arm raised, the same time after time I used to think "show some originality you c**t".

Anyone else hate a player for some ridiculous reason and I don't mean things like "gary Neville cause he's a Manc twat" or "Ronaldo - the diving winker" or Craig Bellamy cause hes Craig Bellamy reallly!!!!

p.s Just thought of another, Shay Given why does he feel the need to celebrate every time he saves a bloody shot?

and yeah it is a slow day at work before anyone asks

nrico2006

Can't stand the way Given speaks - 'You know, I'm Shay Given, you know, it was a good game, you know, and you know we deserved you know something from it, you know! 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trileacman

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 22, 2010, 01:36:34 PM
Can't stand the way Given speaks - 'You know, I'm Shay Given, you know, it was a good game, you know, and you know we deserved you know something from it, you know!
Dont think Shay has the monopoly on that!! ;D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014