Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

League over.

Chelsea 1st
City 2nd
Liverpool 3rd
Arsenal 4th

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

magpie seanie

How could anyone pick a team with Ferdinand, Cleverley and Fellaini in it against a team of City's calibre? Seriously? When I saw the team I was really worried. Moyes has no clue how to set up the team at home.

Read today that United have the 12th best home record in the league (worse now)....and the best away record by a clear 5 points (played one game more albeit).

AZOffaly

I was coming down from Dublin there listening to this on the radio and I have to say BBC are a disgrace. Their bias against United is unreal. I know Alan Green is a Liverpool fan, but the others, including Chris Waddle were just embarrassing to listen to. I know Sky were the main united cheerleaders for a lot of their success, and BT look to be hitching themselves to the Liverpool wagon, but the BBC seem delighted to stick the boot into United. I think it's a poor reflection on them.

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on March 25, 2014, 09:44:02 PM
Useless shower of shites.
United fans will be happy though I've already got texts of some of them saying they are delighted they lost.

Anyone so called United fan that is "delighted they lost" is a gobshite in my book. I'll be sick whichever of the 3 teams win it, can't stand any of them.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 25, 2014, 09:50:28 PM
I was coming down from Dublin there listening to this on the radio and I have to say BBC are a disgrace. Their bias against United is unreal. I know Alan Green is a Liverpool fan, but the others, including Chris Waddle were just embarrassing to listen to. I know Sky were the main united cheerleaders for a lot of their success, and BT look to be hitching themselves to the Liverpool wagon, but the BBC seem delighted to stick the boot into United. I think it's a poor reflection on them.

Alan Green is just a fecking turd.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

beer baron

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 25, 2014, 09:47:51 PM
How could anyone pick a team with Ferdinand, Cleverley and Fellaini in it against a team of City's calibre? Seriously? When I saw the team I was really worried. Moyes has no clue how to set up the team at home.

Read today that United have the 12th best home record in the league (worse now)....and the best away record by a clear 5 points (played one game more albeit).

There isn't exactly Thiago Silva,Schweinsteiger and Iniesta there to pick in front of them  ::)

AZOffaly

But he wasn't the only one, or even the worst one. The were sneering every united pass, howling for Fellani to be sent off, basically making every united attack sound pathetic and slow, while praising what sounded like very similar city attacks for their control and passing.

laoislad

How do you get it on radio?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on March 25, 2014, 09:54:24 PM
How do you get it on radio?

Medium wave 909. It's usually clear enough in the evening time.

rodney trotter

Quote from: beer baron on March 25, 2014, 09:53:57 PM

There isn't exactly Thiago Silva,Schweinsteiger and Iniesta there to pick in front of them  ::)

Exactly.

magpie seanie

Quote from: beer baron on March 25, 2014, 09:53:57 PM

There are better options. As I outlined before the game. United can't be that shit if they have amassed the most points away from home and scored the second most goals away from home in the league. To simply write them off as shit is stupid and incorrect but it's simple so away you go.

AZOffaly

Is mata a huge waste of money? Not because he's a bad player, but why buy someone like that and stick him out wide? With RVP out, why not play Rooney up front, with mata in the hole? I'd not have bought him, because I think Kagawa can do a similar job, but he's not getting a run in the team at all now, and the other lad is out patrolling the sideline.

Farrandeelin

laoislad, those 'fans' weren't real Utd fans. FFS, that was one of numerous inept performances from Utd this season. I don't know why I wanted Moyes to be given time at the start. Really, I feel so stupid, and that team tonight was poison. Pathetic effort.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.