Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Manchester City should be able to win this game by two or three goals.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Useless fcukers.
I'm going for a run. ::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

FFS I just turned on the box and it's 1-0 already! Going to be a long night.  :-\

Bingo

Glad I didn't take the labels offy united kit, I'm taking it back for refund in morning FFS

Captain Obvious

Forty five seconds it took Manchester City to score only a matter of time before City score again. Manchester United under David Moyes are playing like a pub team.

Milltown Row2

And the Gunners are getting bate, at least that keeps Liverpool in defo 3rd place
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Is Rio wearing banana's on his boots??? On the floor more than Frank Burno

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Milltown Row2

Coco the clown had a shot!! My 10 year old girl could have hit harder

Ball Hopper

What is Fellaini at...

Captain Obvious

In fairness Manchester United have done well to stay in this game the DeGea saves important and the next goal could make a big difference to this match.

magpie seanie

Farrandeelin

Rooney should be booked.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 25, 2014, 08:33:48 PM
Rooney should be booked.

Yes should have been booked, he will the next tackle that's for sure