Laois Senior Football Championship 2020

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, February 27, 2020, 11:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smellyball

Quote from: Keyser Söze on October 12, 2022, 07:45:46 PM
Quote from: Smellyball on October 11, 2022, 11:17:21 PM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 06, 2020, 12:28:03 AM
I wouldn't underestimate how difficult it is to put county championships back to back in either code in any county! Winning a county final does not appear to be beyond Port. Talk of stringing a few together consecutively is nonsense.

"Nonsense" indeed.

How long did that take you to find? Busy man.

I'm glad you kept the timestamp in.

On the 6th August 2020, talk of winning several in a row was nonsense.
Indeed, I don't think Port would have won one had they been talking like that back then.

Took 3 or 4 minutes.
I think speculativeeffort would disagree, you owe him an apology... be a man and own up.

Jd

Wow demanding an apology for an opinion expressed in 2020 which was valid enough at the time. Best thing to do is just leave it so cos I'm sure if you looked hard enough then everyone of us have said stuff here that proved to be wrong

Smellyball

That's the way of the modern world unfortunately. Everybody has to apologise for everything that they have ever done or said back as far the 60's.
Sure haven't we had a crowd of ladies forced to apologise for singing a classic song that is currently top of the charts.

SpeculativeEffort

I was only bringing it up for the laugh.  :D I was basing the prediction on Portlaoise being lower than previously with no real signs of a lift coming while no other contender looked likely to develop. Ballyroan Abbey probably the exception.