Digging up Croker for Take That

Started by The Boy Wonder, June 08, 2011, 12:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boy Wonder

Is it worth it and is it right at this time of year ?  I dunno - we've seen in the past how long it can take to get a newly laid pitch right.

ross matt

Quote from: The Boy Wonder on June 08, 2011, 12:18:27 AM
Is it worth it and is it right at this time of year ?  I dunno - we've seen in the past how long it can take to get a newly laid pitch right.

Definitely worth it if they dig the hole big enough and bury Barlow and the rest of his karaoke friends in it!

J OGorman

Quote from: ross matt on June 08, 2011, 07:41:24 AM

Definitely worth it if they dig the hole big enough and bury Barlow and the rest of his karaoke friends in it!

Its not Westlife sir, Take That write their own songs

J OGorman

Shamrock Shore

I'm going  :'( :'(

I'll wax meself beforehand just to blend in.  :-*

Rois

Gross ticket sales are bound to be in excess of €6m so depending on how much of that Croke Park get, it could indeed be worth it to HQ. 

And I'm going too woohoo.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 08, 2011, 01:04:39 PM
I'm going  :'( :'(

I'll wax meself beforehand just to blend in.  :-*

A regular spectator at Longford football and a Take That concert to boot

Shamrock Shore at play at home
#newbridgeornowhere

Blowitupref

RDS,Marley Park,Aviva stadium,phoenix park plenty of places they could have held this instead of digging up the pitch in the middle of the Leinster championship

They did the same with U2 concerts & the new laid turf was cutting up badly afterwards.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

thejuice

Quote from: J OGorman on June 08, 2011, 12:29:13 PM

Its not Westlife sir, Take That write their own songs

I support this, only for burying said group,

and Westlife,

And Louis Walsh,

And Jedward.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

GTB

Quote from: J OGorman on June 08, 2011, 12:29:13 PM

Jez - it would have to be a big hole ???

Shamrock Shore

Dinny

Robbing me personal pics I see.

Look - I'm no TT fan as such - but there are times you have to compromise - esp when one is married.

August is reserved for two Horslips events so I am willing to take one for the team in Croker.

Puckoon

Fair play to you SS. She must be a young(ish) thing then if she's into Take That.