Ulster Minor Football Club Championship 2013 (at Saint Pauls)

Started by drici, August 29, 2013, 12:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: armaghniac on December 21, 2013, 04:04:49 PM
QuoteTrue and some of them are no doubt going to be rulya tonight!

Hopefully they can keep things calm for another 10 days.
They only have 5 days till the next match. It's a big ask after playing 80 minutes of football on a very heavy pitch
Careful now

rodney trotter

Its a good competition this but at the same I dont think its right young player's playing this  time of year. They should wrap it up earlier instead of the novelty of playing the final on January 1st. As for the u21 ulster not much thought of players who have hectic schedule at that time of year sigerson, county u21s etc

Dougal Maguire

Technically many of the players are overage on 1 January
Careful now

drici

Any craic

Extended Video: See all 10 mins of extra-time second-half in today's thriller at St Paul's as Silverbridge come from behind to pip Ramor United..  credit to both sets of players and management for terrific commitment. http://www.jeromequinnmedia.com/video/St-Pauls-201314/silverbridge/Extra-time-Drama-at-St-Pauls-1279

DuffleKing

DuffleKing

Quote from: hardstation on December 21, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
Quote from: DuffleKing on December 21, 2013, 09:54:34 PM

Blooper from the ref - never a peno...
Haven't watched the video but I did think the Ramor fella touched it on the deck.

Ramor scored a penalty in the 60 minutes. I have no idea yet what the ref saw to give it. The Silverbridge 'keeper was booked for it too.

Touched it on the deck but obviously outside the small square. Highlights only shows extra time

Beo

Glen Watty Grahams 0-00  Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa 0-00

Wattys with the wind.

5 minutes gone
Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo