Grants and Fundraising

Started by JimStynes, July 07, 2016, 12:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Anyone know of good grants or fundraising ideas that are going around at the minute? Any advice or ideas for putting in for grants and fundraising. Probably looking at a 3g pitch and new changing rooms with a meeting room and gym attached.

Sport NI don't seem to have much going about.

blewuporstuffed

Funding is basically non existent at the minute for capital projects
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on July 07, 2016, 12:02:34 PM
Anyone know of good grants or fundraising ideas that are going around at the minute? Any advice or ideas for putting in for grants and fundraising. Probably looking at a 3g pitch and new changing rooms with a meeting room and gym attached.

Sport NI don't seem to have much going about.

DSD...provide them with a business case and a need for it. Bring the girls into it and a lack of community in your area and the girls have no where to change. start by getting councillors on the job too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Itchy

Question for the financial experts on here! Our club based in south is undertaking a major project and as part of that we are going to ask locals for interest free loans of a minimum of 1k.

My question is whether there's any issue with raising money like this and whether there is ceiling on how much a private person might loan the club. I'm thinking about revenue and their rules.