Portaventura Tickets

Started by tbrick18, July 26, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Anyone any ideas where the best place is to get tickets for the portaventura parks in Salou?

SHEEDY

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 26, 2018, 02:58:00 PM
Anyone any ideas where the best place is to get tickets for the portaventura parks in Salou?
attractiontix.co.uk is where i got portaventura tickets from. you'll definitely need 2 days to see it all, brillant spot for adults and kids alike. if you dont buy the express pass (which we didnt as it was working out too expensive) be prepared for a bit of a queue for the the more popular rides which is the only downside.
nil satis nisi optimum

gallsman

Don Johnson

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 26, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on July 26, 2018, 02:58:00 PM
attractiontix.co.uk is where i got portaventura tickets from. you'll definitely need 2 days to see it all, brillant spot for adults and kids alike. if you dont buy the express pass (which we didnt as it was working out too expensive) be prepared for a bit of a queue for the the more popular rides which is the only downside.

When we went we didn't see the express pass until the last day, would definitely recommend getting it.

We were staying in El Paso so went into the park each night, sometimes the queues were ridiculous for the faster bigger rides.

SHEEDY

gallsman said to skip ferrari land and he's not far wrong as theres not that much in it although i would recommend calling in just for a spin on red force (i think thats the name) mental spin round on that rollercoaster and the queues werent near as bad for it.
nil satis nisi optimum

From the Bunker

If you have young kids it can be an idea to go in the evening to the Park. Queues are virtually not existent and the weather is milder.

Hardy

I have no idea what any of this means. What does that mean?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Hardy on July 27, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

A theme park, a place with attractions made up of rides, such as roller coasters and water rides located in Salou near Barcelona. 

brokencrossbar1

It ain't no Tatyo park though ;D

Don Johnson

Have you never heard of Google?

trueblue1234

Hardy might be more Ask Jeeves.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

CornUladh02

Quote from: gallsman on July 26, 2018, 06:42:19 PM
Skip Ferrari land.
Why? Several people have said it's really really good

StephenC

Quote from: CornUladh02 on July 29, 2018, 10:53:49 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 26, 2018, 06:42:19 PM
Skip Ferrari land.
Why? Several people have said it's really really good

We didn't go but met several people there who had. They all said the same thing ... the big roller coaster in Ferrari land is pretty cool, but everything else there is shite.

Whereas in the main park, you have the big rides but also loads of other stuff.

HiMucker

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 26, 2018, 09:30:47 PM
If you have young kids it can be an idea to go in the evening to the Park. Queues are virtually not existent and the weather is milder.
+1
We went in the evening , weekday and there was no cues.
Our eldest was 8 at the time, so to be honest I would recommend  the place on less the your youngest was that age or older.  I thought the park itself was great but as a family didnt get the most out of it because of the kids ages.  A trip for teenage wanes would be perfect.