Derry v Galway AISF Sat 9th July 5.30pm Croke Park

Started by screenexile, June 26, 2022, 07:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

Quote from: Eire90 on July 08, 2022, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 07, 2022, 08:49:49 PM
65k the expected attendance for Saturdays double header. If it was a stand alone game would probably be looking at 35 to 40k?

how many will go  home after tailteaan cup

Is that a rhetorical question?

Wildweasel74

Derry got to grips with the Donegal forward line which I have way ahead of Galway. If Tyrone were turning up the mor instead of Derry, everybody be having only 1 winner.

armaghniac

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 08, 2022, 11:28:15 AM
Derry got to grips with the Donegal forward line which I have way ahead of Galway. If Tyrone were turning up the mor instead of Derry, everybody be having only 1 winner.

WHen the got around to it Armagh coped rightly with Donegal, but Galway matched them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

fearsiuil

:o :o :o

HiMucker

https://youtu.be/5946UyLWGxY

Derry by 5 for me if they continue the way they have been playing

Rossfan

Quote from: fearsiuil on July 08, 2022, 12:38:25 PM

:o :o :o

+1
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

An Fhairche Abu

Whatever about whether Galway win or not, can we please stop the overrating of Donegal at this stage? They have been shown up year on year to be the single most overrated team in the country, talked up as potential contenders every Spring and they lose every big match.
Donegal players have done nothing.

Cavan19

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on July 08, 2022, 02:29:59 PM
Whatever about whether Galway win or not, can we please stop the overrating of Donegal at this stage? They have been shown up year on year to be the single most overrated team in the country, talked up as potential contenders every Spring and they lose every big match.

Agreed

Farrandeelin

This is 100% true. The media are living off their all Ireland win a decade ago.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Quote from: In hiding on July 08, 2022, 01:48:07 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on July 08, 2022, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 07, 2022, 08:49:49 PM
65k the expected attendance for Saturdays double header. If it was a stand alone game would probably be looking at 35 to 40k?

how many will go  home after tailteaan cup
I was at an all Ireland u21 final double header in the 90s. Football was first. All the Cavan people left at the end ofvthe football.

Is that a rhetorical question?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JoG2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 08, 2022, 03:19:14 PM

Ulster's equivalent of Kerry?

bennydorano

Not really true, they had a newish team coming through a few years after that team that looked like delivering, the reality only struck me when Cavan beat them in the Ulster Final, still a good team but would always be found out somewhere along the way.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: bennydorano on July 08, 2022, 06:03:39 PM

Not really true, they had a newish team coming through a few years after that team that looked like delivering, the reality only struck me when Cavan beat them in the Ulster Final, still a good team but would always be found out somewhere along the way.
Donegal have greatly underachieved under Bonner, nobody knows why he was manager again this year, Rochford on the management why wasn't he given the manager gig?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

We are going in as favourites here with bookies, evens