Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Has are old friend Tony Fearon resigned from this board?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Over the Bar

QuoteHas are old friend Tony Fearon resigned from this board?

Maybe he was arrested in Seville?   100,000 celtic supporters go there and not even one arrest.  A handful of Spurs lunatics go & wreck the place!

brokencrossbar1

Tony hasn't been about since the stuff was put up about his wife on myspace.com and a link was put in a thread by someone.  He took himself off the board and hasn't been seen since.  I would say come championship time, or if Spurs make the Uefa cup final he will re-appear.

thebandit

To be fair you couldn't blame the fella

full back

I would say it was the picture of his Mrs appearing on the board that annoyed him. There has been pictures of him alone on the board before but the Mrs was put on it and a few comments made about her. Mr Fearon didnt take to kindly to that.
BC1 if we are waiting on Spurs to get to the final it will be quite a while before he is back on ;)

harps2002champs

Crossmaglen v Clan na Gael           Cross

Culloville v Whitecross                  whitecross

Harps v Mullaghbawn                   harps

Pearse Og v Maghery                  ogs

Tir na nÓg v Dromintee               draw

any views on the matches this weekend?? cross and clans is the match of the weekend but cant see the all ireland champs beaten on their first appearance as champs.

Uladh

Crossmaglen v Clan na Gael           Cross will probably play a load of youngsters - Clans

Culloville v Whitecross                  whitcross won't handle Cullaville's robust and direct style - cullaville

Harps v Mullaghbawn                   Mullaghbawn will be very fit and pack their defence to frustrate the harps - mullaghbawn

Pearse Og v Maghery                  both teams will come out playing nice football so the team with the best individuals will win - ogs

Tir na nÓg v Dromintee               difficult to assess but dromintee have started the league very badly in recent years - tir na nog

Goats Do Shave

Any B Results last night lad.

Heard Mullabrack started with a win v Clady.

& read the Harps result.

ard mhaca abu

carrickcruppen beat newtown 1-18 to 0-5

lurganblue

Crossmaglen v Clan na Gael           clans. we had a good win in cross last year in the league down there. a repeat?

Culloville v Whitecross                  culloville

Harps v Mullaghbawn                   tough match. i expect the harps to win by a couple.

Pearse Og v Maghery                  Ogs to make a strong return to Division 1 and win by 5 or 6

Tir na nÓg v Dromintee               Dromintee to travel to the north and bring back all the points.

bennydorano

Are we getting a new jersey this summer?  I ask as I noticed home and away jersies on sale in O'neill's store in Newry

corn02

Yes it will be out in May, it has a collar but it not that much different.

holylandsniper

Same as louth new 1, stripes on shoulders.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

I just heard that the Cross/Clans game is on the radio today at 2pm on 5FM.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Orior

Fingers crossed that all the U21 players get through todays matches!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians