Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

If I remember rightly last year I sadi Maghery could be a big force in a couple of years time, they have a serious abundance of young talent and looked like a progressive team last season.  I cant see how they have become brutal overnight, and wouldn't be making judgements on the first game of the season.

charlie stubbs

pog this the age of the team v anportmor
gk=20
full backs=17,23,22
halfbacks=22,30,21
mf=24,29
half forwards=30,21,17
fullf forwards=22,28,27

Average age of 23

charlie stubbs

Wolfe Tones v Ballymacnab - nab surprised me against cruppen though think they will be vulnerable on road. tones by 3

Sarsfields v Whitecross - shocked whitecross lost v granemore.  they will not want want to fall behind early in race 4 promotion.whitecross by 1

Keady v Silverbridge - silverbridge will need to win these types of games if are to make a serious promotion push. bridge by 4

Granemore v An Port Mor - granemore won well on the opening round.  not impressed by anportmor division 3 beckons granemore by 8

St Michael's v Tir na nÓg - st. michael's will want to continue where they left off at silverbrdge.  tirnanog will miss mallon pulling the strings. st.michaels by 2

Carrickcruppen v Clann Eireann - cruppen drawing last week could be the best thing that happened them.  Expect them to bounce back by 4 points

doire na raithe

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 08, 2008, 02:01:28 PM
From all reports it looks as though maghery are returning to the baron days, which is a shame because they have a young enough squad at their disposal

What are these reports based on? Just the defeat to dromintee? In fairness to them they were always underdogs travelling to dromintee and dromintee put in a very good hard-working performance. In the end Maghery only lost by 5. So I don't think you can write them off on the basis of this one game.

If people wrote dromintee off on the back of an early league game we'd be predicted for relegation every year.

winsamsoon

I agree wit you there lads but i was just posting what i heard about the set up the year.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Lads i know it's been on before but i can't find the correct page. What are the dtaes for the u-21 championship????????????

diesel-smuggler

wed 29th april and every wed after that if your successful!

qub la la la

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on April 09, 2008, 04:28:44 PM
wed 29th april and every wed after that if your successful!

thats wed 30th april ds

winsamsoon

That's going to be some craic with b fixtures in the north anyway as they plat b games on a wed.

bennydorano

Harps v Clanns Feile semi final is in Clonmore on sunday night at 6pm

IVEDECIDED

Is that Clann Eireann or Clan na Gael?

winsamsoon

Our fella's.    Clann Eireann play Killeavy in the other semi.

IVEDECIDED

What were the controversial comments made in the media that caused the orchard county site to be suspended?

winsamsoon

Read back about three pages my son and there is a link for a separate thread which highlights it all. The mods will not take lightly to any such abuse on this thread as clamp downs are now on. Apparently. Freedom of speech has ended.

winsamsoon

I forgot to say there is a book burning next weekend, all books or writings criticising county players are to be burned as part of a mass exodus against the opposition  :D :D :D ;)