Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Would think it will be moved to the following weekend
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

David McKeown

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 26, 2024, 03:58:59 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on February 26, 2024, 02:48:49 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 26, 2024, 08:01:06 AMDidn't get seeing the replay but was told by someone that Donegal never should have had a penalty. Anyone got a clip of it or were close enough to judge it.

It was a strange one.  I thought the ref made his mind up early gave it after what looked a decent tackle but had he not blown his whistle then I think what followed was more a penalty.  Then to add confusion he seemed to speak to an Umpire about whether or not it was a penalty.

All that said I thought there was a worse decision on Armagh's second or third last point.  Armagh had the ball inside the 14, 2 on 2 and the ref blew for what looked all day long like an off the ball deliberate body collision to stop a man getting free inside.  I was convinced it was going to a black card and a real question if it would be one of those penalties but no card at all was produced.
Cheers, might give the game a rewatch on iplayer an evening this week. Particularly want to see Rians point, Forkers in the first half and that bicycle kick from Mackin to gwt himself out of trouble- don't think I've ever seen anyone do that before!

Also thought one of the Donegal lads could have seen yellow or red for a tussle with Forker- definitely drove Forkers head into the ground with a forearm while they were on the ground- linesman had a pretty clear view of it.

I was trying to figure out how that bicycle kick wasn't throw ball
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Captain Scarlet

Kildare are seemingly missing Ben McCormack, Darragh Kirwan and Kevin Flynn.
Others who we would need to step up are not fully fit and that's on top of the general carnage this year. It could be a very bad trip below...
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

FermGael

Fermanagh V Armagh is off today.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

David McKeown

Inspection in the morning to see if it can be played tomorrow

imtommygunn

Cavan Meath now on iPlayer at 7.

armaghniac

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 02, 2024, 12:10:56 PMCavan Meath now on iPlayer at 7.

Which is great, unless you live in Cavan or Meath.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Itchy

Itchy

Quote from: armaghniac on March 02, 2024, 12:12:29 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 02, 2024, 12:10:56 PMCavan Meath now on iPlayer at 7.

Crank up the vpn

armaghniac

Quote from: Itchy on March 02, 2024, 12:52:36 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 02, 2024, 12:12:29 PM

Crank up the vpn

A VPN that is decent for something else often does not work with the BBC.
as for me, I'll watch Mayo and Roscommon sooner anyway.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

twohands!!!

Anyone missing the Cavan Meath game is not exactly missing much. Quality is only fair at best so far.
A point apiece after 15 minutes.

imtommygunn

Cavan awful poor here. Thought they would have been a bit better based on results.

Itchy

Dire stuff from us so far. Worst under this management.

David McKeown

Poor call on that black card for me

seafoid

Good result for Meath
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU