Any other nuetral hope KK get hammered?

Started by trileacman, September 05, 2010, 01:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Anyone else sick to the teeth of them?

Honestly I hope they take a tanking today, I just can't stand the sight of them as they drain the life out of another GAA match, especially a final, the pinnacle of the hurling year. Now this isn't a wind-up or trying to take away from them but does any else think, like me, they truly suck the life out of the hurling championship. I mean why would anyone bother tuning in to watch the leinster championship? IMO the most boring formality in Irish sport. The hurling championship ends after the munster final for me, there's no entertainment to be derived after that point.

I'd be quite happy to see them bate but following Cody's hissy fit against Marty last year i hope its a tanking. Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of Marty's but all he was doing was going through the post-match interview formalities at the time. Now you can't turn a page or change a channel without someone blowing flowers up their ass. Jesus Christ if hurling men would stop fawning at the sight of them and perhaps focus on their frailities they might stand a chance of beating them. Anyway have to go walk up a mountain now. Rant over.

G'wan Tipperary.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

AZOffaly

What a churlish post. A lot of neutrals will want to see the top dogs (or cats) knocked off, but practically everyone has the utmost respect for this team. For what they've done, for the way they've conducted themselves, and for the level they have raised the game to.

Minder

Such is my admiration for Marty Morrissey Cody went up in my estimation for how he dealt with Marty last year.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Hoof Hearted

you have to admire champions in any sport. Whether it's Kilkenny, Crossmaglen Rangers, Man United, Leicester Tigers or Leeds Rhinos you have to admire them, not want them beat. I hope Kilkenny win today for that reason, not that i have anything against Tipp.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: trileacman on September 05, 2010, 01:36:57 PM
Anyone else sick to the teeth of them?

Honestly I hope they take a tanking today, I just can't stand the sight of them as they drain the life out of another GAA match, especially a final, the pinnacle of the hurling year. Now this isn't a wind-up or trying to take away from them but does any else think, like me, they truly suck the life out of the hurling championship. I mean why would anyone bother tuning in to watch the leinster championship? IMO the most boring formality in Irish sport. The hurling championship ends after the munster final for me, there's no entertainment to be derived after that point.

I'd be quite happy to see them bate but following Cody's hissy fit against Marty last year i hope its a tanking. Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of Marty's but all he was doing was going through the post-match interview formalities at the time. Now you can't turn a page or change a channel without someone blowing flowers up their ass. Jesus Christ if hurling men would stop fawning at the sight of them and perhaps focus on their frailities they might stand a chance of beating them. Anyway have to go walk up a mountain now. Rant over.

G'wan Tipperary.

This whinging always amazes me. Why can't other counties strive to be as good as KK instead of bleating on about how lob sided the championship is. I hope KK get the 5 today.