China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Smurfy123

Can you tell me my kids would have been safe in school before this?
You can not eliminate some kind of danger
Jesus that's life
I could walk out the door and get run over by an army tank
Highly unlikely but I can't 100% say I won't

Ambrose

Quote from: thewobbler on April 01, 2020, 11:53:38 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 01, 2020, 11:51:04 PM
Personally I hope the north has ten times more deaths than the south. Already the GB approach is coming in for criticism even from the Daily Telegraph and yet Arlene decided to blindly follow what they did. I'm listening to the advice I'm getting has been the standard response to this. Now where did I hear that before?

Wow. Just f**king wow.

Thankfully things haven't turned out to be as bad as Dr Death had hoped for.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 18, 2020, 10:03:15 AM
Can you tell me my kids would have been safe in school before this?
You can not eliminate some kind of danger
Jesus that's life
I could walk out the door and get run over by an army tank
Highly unlikely but I can't 100% say I won't

There was no danger going to school before this, are you saying its as safe to go to school now as it was before this?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

This poster, aka the notorious 5Times is now consistently using this unfortunate post that I quickly deleted, to try and goad me. I'd respectfully ask other contributors to treat this constant copying of the post with the contempt it deserves.
Careful now

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 18, 2020, 10:10:24 AM
This poster, aka the notorious 5Times is now consistently using this unfortunate post that I quickly deleted, to try and goad me. I'd respectfully ask other contributors to treat this constant copying of the post with the contempt it deserves.

Don't bother, if everyone took things personal on here then it wouldn't be good for your mind state, no one really gives a shit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: Ambrose on May 18, 2020, 10:06:18 AM

Thankfully things haven't turned out to be as bad as Dr Death had hoped for.
Gerard Steenson posts here?

Smurfy123

Yes I do think it's as safe now as before
Have you heard of any local kids down with Coronavirus?
Honestly have you

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 18, 2020, 10:16:36 AM
Honestly have you

Have you heard they don't transfer the virus to other people? Why are kids immune to transferring the virus ?

Honestly, have you?

Taylor

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 18, 2020, 10:16:36 AM
Honestly have you

Local - no?

But would you be happy to have your kids exposed to any risk?

You do know kids have died from Covid.

What if a local kid died - would that change your stance?

Smurfy123

Yes I would be happy with my kids going to school
When they go outside for a cycle do I worry? Yes I do. Do I stop them. No I don't
Lads it 2 classes of say 60 kids in total of a school that can hold say 300 people
If it was all kids back in together then I would say that madness

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 18, 2020, 10:25:03 AM
Yes I would be happy with my kids going to school
When they go outside for a cycle do I worry? Yes I do. Do I stop them. No I don't
Lads it 2 classes of say 60 kids in total of a school that can hold say 300 people
If it was all kids back in together then I would say that madness

So that's a no then? Kids don't transfer the virus? My wife is a teacher, goes to school and she is safe from contracting the virus from school kids? Can you put up a link for that? And not a post from Karen on FB please?

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: thewobbler on May 18, 2020, 08:46:26 AM
And just like that, 3 posts in a row along the lines of "why would Germans lie, why would Koreans lie? But them damned English, all they do is lie".

Look you're entitled to distrust the UK.

But your willingness to trust politicians from other countries is founded on racial stereotypes or confirmation bias. Not reality.

No. Read what I said.

Not what you want to think I said.
i usse an speelchekor

five points

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 18, 2020, 10:10:24 AM
Have you said sorry for it? It was an appalling remark and you should be ashamed of it, even or especially as nobody here knows who you are.

Dougal Maguire

Yes I was absolutely ashamed which is why I deleted it quickly but this poster certainly won't let me forget it.
Careful now