PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: armaghniac on December 24, 2016, 04:15:54 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 24, 2016, 01:39:00 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 24, 2016, 12:28:34 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on December 23, 2016, 11:55:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 23, 2016, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 23, 2016, 11:33:42 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 23, 2016, 01:03:39 AM
Two men can adopt, Fox. What's your point?

Society shouldnt allow them to.

Why?

Because only a man and a women can be bad parents.

Fair point well made, apologies two gay men could supply all the emotional support a young girl could need going through puberty.

my wife's cousin has a 5 year old and his wife has passed away. is it wrong that he raise his child now?

One of the most disgusting things about these threads is how people subject to life's misfortunes, for whom their situation is a disaster, are callously used as justification for others to create dysfunctional situations.

It is Christmas, can you not give a break for once.

Yes it was terrible but how would it be if the likes of no wides opinion went unchecked and became the norm. if two men cannot raise a child why can 1.

you can stick your faux discust.

happy Xmas!!!

tyssam5

Great issue of National Geographic on Gender just came out. Jan 2017

Far East

For f**k sake...I've just read this thread and it's pretty shameful! I really hope no young fella/girl who might be struggling with their sexuality reads this.  The opinions and ignorance espoused by a couple of posters are nothing short of dangerous. Honestly, sometimes people need to shut the f**k up and keep their opinions to themselves.

No wides

Quote from: Far East on December 26, 2016, 01:24:34 AM
For f**k sake...I've just read this thread and it's pretty shameful! I really hope no young fella/girl who might be struggling with their sexuality reads this.  The opinions and ignorance espoused by a couple of posters are nothing short of dangerous. Honestly, sometimes people need to shut the f**k up and keep their opinions to themselves.

Another liberal who will be raising their children in the facts of life of hetrosexuality, homosexuality and transgenderism as each is as normal as the next.  Or do i smell J70 bullshit.

No wides

Why?

Fair point well made, apologies two gay men could supply all the emotional support a young girl could need going through puberty.

my wife's cousin has a 5 year old and his wife has passed away. is it wrong that he raise his child now?

Cant see the correlation between two gay men adopting a child and a widowed father raising his child. Maybe you could eloborate?

Milltown Row2

Why?

Another way of looking at it, if a gay man has his own child from a previous relationship it be ok to bring him up in a gay relationship? Lesbians would find themselves in this position a lot I'd say
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 08:56:57 AM

Why?

Cant see the correlation between two gay men adopting a child and a widowed father raising his child. Maybe you could eloborate?

You doubted two gay men could help a girl through puberty and all that comes with it. The guy is saying his wife's cousin as a single father will be doing exactly that. And you fail to see the correlation? Really?

Far East

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 08:53:30 AM

Another liberal who will be raising their children in the facts of life of hetrosexuality, homosexuality and transgenderism as each is as normal as the next.  Or do i smell J70 bullshit.

Awww...does somebody need a wee hug?

No wides

Quote from: tonto1888 on December 26, 2016, 09:44:25 AM

Why?

You doubted two gay men could help a girl through puberty and all that comes with it. The guy is saying his wife's cousin as a single father will be doing exactly that. And you fail to see the correlation? Really?

A hetrosexual male calling on the support and advice of female family members and a wide family support will be will looked after with female advice and guidance.  If you think this will be available with two gay men you are deluded.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2016, 09:43:02 AM

Why?

Another way of looking at it, if a gay man has his own child from a previous relationship it be ok to bring him up in a gay relationship? Lesbians would find themselves in this position a lot I'd say

Unless the mother is dead or a crack addict can't see the gay man getting custody here.

No wides

Quote from: Far East on December 26, 2016, 10:33:27 AM
Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 08:53:30 AM

Awww...does somebody need a wee hug?

Pathetic.

No wides

Quote from: No wides on December 21, 2016, 09:53:07 PM
Quote from: No wides on December 20, 2016, 10:34:42 PM
Gay cousins aside be interesting to know who arguring here is gay or has a gay immediate family member - no pun intended. Expect silence. Even hetros who like sausage or pie on the side. Cop yourselves on the lot of you.

I notice this went unanswered if it is so normal surely this board is full of gays - Bigfella?

Anyone?

imtommygunn

These damn liberals just don't understand people like you nowides and how you have it all sussed. Hypocrites and idiots the lot of them  ::)

You haven't any family members I assume? Have you seen the struggle people have with coming out? Ever? Does it have to be you or a family member or do friends count? What if for example you had a wife or girlfriend who had a family member? Would you hide what you spout here? Would you not? If you wouldn't it'd be uncomfortable or if you would that would be slightly hypocritical no?

What age are you? You're like a redneck 16 or so year old who hasn't been let out much.

That's right your arch enemy bigfella - he must be gay. See my previous point about you being 16 or so. I haven't heard that slagging since school days.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: No wides on December 26, 2016, 11:56:57 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on December 26, 2016, 09:44:25 AM

Why?

A hetrosexual male calling on the support and advice of female family members and a wide family support will be will looked after with female advice and guidance.  If you think this will be available with two gay men you are deluded.

Why would that support not be available to a gay couple? can they not have mothers, aunts & sisters too never mind friends. it's very clear who the deluded one here is.

No wides

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 26, 2016, 12:21:01 PM
These damn liberals just don't understand people like you nowides and how you have it all sussed. Hypocrites and idiots the lot of them  ::)

You haven't any family members I assume? Have you seen the struggle people have with coming out? Ever? Does it have to be you or a family member or do friends count? What if for example you had a wife or girlfriend who had a family member? Would you hide what you spout here? Would you not? If you wouldn't it'd be uncomfortable or if you would that would be slightly hypocritical no?

What age are you? You're like a redneck 16 or so year old who hasn't been let out much.

That's right your arch enemy bigfella - he must be gay. See my previous point about you being 16 or so. I haven't heard that slagging since school days.

I love this wee club it was bigfella and muppet who alluded that i was gay in a derogatory fashion as if being gay was somehow wrong.  I never said being gay was wrong just asked in the face of liberal shite was it and trangenderism normal. But dont let facts cloud your posts.