Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Amazing that people still take the troll seriously.
The troll just scribbles nonsensical  goalpost shifting cráp and people queue up to reply as if this a "normal" to and fro rational discussion  ;D

Maybe up north,  trolls are everywhere,  a 'normality', a part of everyday social intercourse, one big argument clinic with trolls abound, a place where non-trolls are the ones who don't get the joke.
And on a dry day, poke the troll for a bit banter.

general_lee

Would there be much trolling done down south in Monaghan?

Dire Ear

bennydorano

Armamike

Quote from: Main Street on September 11, 2016, 03:35:41 PM
Amazing that people still take the troll seriously.
The troll just scribbles nonsensical  goalpost shifting cráp and people queue up to reply as if this a "normal" to and fro rational discussion  ;D

Maybe up north,  trolls are everywhere,  a 'normality', a part of everyday social intercourse, one big argument clinic with trolls abound, a place where non-trolls are the ones who don't get the joke.
And on a dry day, poke the troll for a bit banter.

Using terms like troll or WUM is being overly generous in this case imo. I can think of a few age old descriptors that might be better.
That's just, like your opinion man.

clarshack

It was a super performance from Celtic yesterday and the difference in less than 5 months since the cup semi-final is incredible.

T Fearon

Yes due to having access to funds Ronnie never had,Rodgers was able to field a team of better players than Ronny led by a fit skipper.Also Rodgers had home advantage with 90% of the crowd Celtic fans,unlike the semi final.

illdecide

I don't know if it was a good thing or bad that Barca were beat on Sat evening...but still Celtic should have a lot more confidence and with a better coach this time we should give a good account of ourselves, the flip side of the coin is being too confident and Barca destroying us...lol. Playing Barca early on is prob the best time to play them before they kick into gear...i'd take a 1-1 draw now please.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

imtommygunn

I think them getting beat is a bad thing! It's really a damage limitation job though I am not convinced Rodgers is good at setting up teams for this kind of job(lennon was) but we shall see.

ludermor

Quote from: illdecide on September 10, 2016, 10:22:45 PM
Couldn't u you laugh at Fearon "I set him 2 tests" u couldn't set an ice cube ffs. For every game Celtic win the bigger dick u become.

Did any of u see the photos of what the Huns done at Celtic? f**king wrecked the place, demolished the toilets and pulled the ceilings in.... unbelievable
Not a peep about celtic 'fans' doing their bit for Suicide Awareness Day?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mayhem-old-firm-returns-offensive-8813352

oisinog

Quote from: ludermor on September 12, 2016, 12:47:53 PM
Couldn't u you laugh at Fearon "I set him 2 tests" u couldn't set an ice cube ffs. For every game Celtic win the bigger dick u become.

Did any of u see the photos of what the Huns done at Celtic? f**king wrecked the place, demolished the toilets and pulled the ceilings in.... unbelievable
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mayhem-old-firm-returns-offensive-8813352

Totaly uncalled for and I hope the people involved gets a nice fine and a long ban from parkhead

general_lee

Shameful. Whether intentional or not they should be banned

ludermor

Quote from: general_lee on September 12, 2016, 12:54:43 PM

Shameful. Whether intentional or not they should be banned
WTF? did blow up doll put the noose/scarf,sash on itself?? Did you read the article and see who it was aimed at?

illdecide

Hold on...I only seen that image this morning and TBH any true Celtic fan would be disgusted with that and it is disgraceful behaviour, there is no doubt that there are bad people on both sides and one can only hope that Celtic find out who is responsible and ban them for life.
I know fans try to wind each other up and there is nothing wrong with doing so but that act is just wrong.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

laoislad

Strange behaviour from the self proclaimed Best fans in the world alright....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.