The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

bennydorano

Sick as a pig today, rob Wright's nap Pevensey wins at 8/1 the last winner, enjoy the moment, was his nap during the week, the only horse I backed today was Liefly :-X :-X :-X

Bud Wiser

Meself an half the pub get Manilou at 12/1....Verchoyles Lad tomorrow and then a little break for a while

bennydorano

Friend of mine is part of the Syndicate that owns Rowan Rover, goes in the 6.40@windsor, it's been knocking on the door the past couple of races and they expect it to go very close.  I was told not ot take an early price (unless you can get guaranteed odds). 

I notice it's up against Rob Wright's nap as as well- Doubly Guest.

bennydorano

Hold fire on Rowan River, big concerns over the going and he wont be going if it's too soft, I should know more later.

Bud Wiser

Vercholyes Lad is a No No today, may not even run I am told this morning so keep yer money in yer pockets.

Sorry about that.

maddog

cheers bud, was heading for the bookies at lunchtime. Just in time....

AZOffaly

maddog

"tip" received for Trevi fountain 7.00 Kilbeggan, tis the fav i believe.

maddog

maddog

Rowan River has put the wellies back in the shed. NR

jaykay

I got a tip some time back for a horse called Invasian and was remined about it again at the weekend.  Its running today at 4.40 in Salisbury.  The guy it came from is very hot and cold so I wont be going too mad on it however I will be having an e/w punt.

girt_giggler

currently 16/1 rank outside of 8 horse field!

Lecale2

jaykay

I was told at the time that it would be a big price.  I'm not advising anyone to back it only shareing the info I was told.  This guy has given me big price winners before but also quite a few donkeys.  I've just put a little e/w bet on myself @ 20/1 with PP.