Ulster U21 Championship 2013

Started by cavanlad, October 11, 2012, 09:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadence

Quote from: Itchy on April 07, 2013, 05:52:00 PM
He's from Cork you clown. What age are you, 15?

shouldn't you be over on the male grooming thread chatting about having doing a bit of mutual itchy bollocks shaving with myles you pair of tight fisted wankers.

BallyhaiseMan

I haven't read the last few pages,but would i be correct in summarizing this by saying that  Cadence has been asking Itchy,Rodney and Myles to "tightfist him" non stop for a number of posts now.
Mods do something about this,It's not very PG.

anglocelt39

Grandad anglo here, just reported the clown to the mods, think he strayed in from askfm.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Itchy

I don't think he likes me very much. Anyway, any chance of some changes for Wednesday? I think we have the backs to limit mcbrearty as much as you can limit a player of his ability. I hear he has been going out the field too so we need to have a plan for that.

cadence

Big Cavan wanes. Itchy... Couldn't be further from the truth I think you're hilarious.

Westside

I think Peter will send out either McLoughlin or Flanagan and tell them to climb up McBrearty's hole for the evening. Don't see any unforced changes being made to the starting line up. There should be a great crowd in Brewster for it, hopefully it's a good evening. The goals killed us in 2010, hopefully we can keep our concentration at the back.

cadence

Don't forget the male grooming gausins.

Itchy

I believe mcbrearty was "cut" against the dubs and McHugh a doubt with a calf strain. Genuine or mind games?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2013, 10:50:21 PM
I believe mcbrearty was "cut" against the dubs and McHugh a doubt with a calf strain. Genuine or mind games?

According to the radio some Hungry Dub bit him but he will be ok to play the game tomorrow. I'd say McHugh will be too.

cavanmaniac

Wow! Look! Tight fists everywhere!  ;D

Wildweasel74

3 in a row at U-21, Some going, not sure who last done that, i know Tyrone did in the early 90`s, not sure if the tyrone team of the early 00`s did the same?

Itchy

Well done to our lads. Not bad considering we haven't a clue tactically. Only for the class act that is mcbrearty we would have won by 10.

omagh_gael

Fair play to the lads, bound to have a positive impact on the seniors down the line.

Celt_Man

Winning 3 out of 4 finals is some achievement and to do it 4 years in a row is amazing!!

Long may it continue!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ONeill

Delighted for Cavan. Great county.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.