Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 11:58:23 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 12, 2017, 11:13:46 AM
While you certainly  have a point and you cant see what started the whole thing , I can only comment on the bit of the incident I seen.
The action from the lad in the grey hoodie was a disgrace and incredibly dangerous. Anyone that does something like that on a football pitch deserves a lengthy ban.

Cannot disagree with any of that to be 100% honest....

Still think Mchugh could have finished the game..he changed his story when his umpire(in which he had one neutral umpire with him) put him right in what happened...he said it all started when a clonoe official entered the field of play and hit an Errigal player...his umpire then told him then told him he was incorrect it was an Errigal official he then told both sets of Management he blew the final whistle and Clonoe won by a point.... i witnessed McHugh verbally abusing players form both sides on Saturday which i thought was disgusting....

Something he has form for unfortunately
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Taylor

While you certainly  have a point and you cant see what started the whole thing , I can only comment on the bit of the incident I seen.
The action from the lad in the grey hoodie was a disgrace and incredibly dangerous. Anyone that does something like that on a football pitch deserves a lengthy ban.

Still think Mchugh could have finished the game..he changed his story when his umpire(in which he had one neutral umpire with him) put him right in what happened...he said it all started when a clonoe official entered the field of play and hit an Errigal player...his umpire then told him then told him he was incorrect it was an Errigal official he then told both sets of Management he blew the final whistle and Clonoe won by a point.... i witnessed McHugh verbally abusing players form both sides on Saturday which i thought was disgusting....

As disgusting as the fighting that happened?

Lets not lose sight of what happened here. Cant have it brushed under the carpet. Teams and players must be held accountable

tothetop03

Quote from: Taylor on June 12, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

As disgusting as the fighting that happened?

Lets not lose sight of what happened here. Cant have it brushed under the carpet. Teams and players must be held accountable

I have already stated as a Clonoe man i am happy to take punishment for any wrong doing on our part....when your wrong your wrong what more do you want me to say... any club who has never been in a similar position put your hands up....

leenie

Sounds very bad .. I take it so called person  in grey hoodie is a clonoe man .. what will be done about him - I know If it was one ours he wouldn't be let away with it and bringing the club down.. at the end of the day it's 70 minutes of the entire day - that's a game
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tothetop03

Quote from: leenie on June 12, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
Sounds very bad .. I take it so called person  in grey hoodie is a clonoe man .. what will be done about him - I know If it was one ours he wouldn't be let away with it and bringing the club down.. at the end of the day it's 70 minutes of the entire day - that's a game

Would Daisy McDermott deserve the same punishment and Clonoe grey top man?

Club boi

How does one acquire this clip or view it?? I 100% agree with previous poster about far too many individuals allowed inside the wire. Too many Hanger On'ers with zero input and no need to be inside the wire. Also any players injured or not playing should also be made to stand outside the wire

tothetop03

Quote from: Club boi on June 12, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
How does one acquire this clip or view it?? I 100% agree with previous poster about far too many individuals allowed inside the wire. Too many Hanger On'ers with zero input and no need to be inside the wire. Also any players injured or not playing should also be made to stand outside the wire

We spoke about this last week you are spot on here.....

Tyrone Gaa

I'd imagine CCC will request the video of the game from the clubs involved.  Nowadays nearly all clubs video their matches so there will be footage.  However it will be upto Clonoe to identify this grey hooded thug, Daisy given his profile in the county has been identified and I would like to think will be facing 52 weeks for his actions.  Clonoe will have to identify the other person(s) involved if his identity is unknown by the referees report.  Hopefully Clonoe will not put forward a false name to protect this man.
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 12, 2017, 03:48:52 PM
I'd imagine CCC will request the video of the game from the clubs involved.  Nowadays nearly all clubs video their matches so there will be footage.  However it will be upto Clonoe to identify this grey hooded thug, Daisy given his profile in the county has been identified and I would like to think will be facing 52 weeks for his actions.  Clonoe will have to identify the other person(s) involved if his identity is unknown by the referees report.  Hopefully Clonoe will not put forward a false name to protect this man.

Just saw clip - can't see what went on with Daisy and Lavery in build up but looks to me like its a bit of an over reaction by Clonoe bench to storm the field.

As for the man in the grey hoody - looks bad for him - looks dangerous and cowardly.

HalfBack7

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 12, 2017, 09:20:20 AM
I am sure Castlederg and CNG are keen to see tge outcome.

No points each wasn't it?

Their game was declared void aye. Will be interesting to see what happens when it's involving the big clubs!!!!!

LeoMc

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

In footballing terms yes. 52 weeks apiece. However if it is as bad as is claimed, punching an unconscious man in the head then Grey top man should be looking at jail time.

HealyHellRaiser

Lads there was a incident with Carrickmore and Dromore minors a few weeks back were Carmen support jumped the fence to wrestle and clip dromore players and due to the referee not putting the incident in his report there was diddly squat done about. The ref is a clubman of my own and this I know for sure.
If the referees don't stand up and report this stuff regardless of video evidence then theres nothing will happen.
Simon Brady reported all the goings ons at the Killyclogher game and Dromore game last year and suspensions where duely handed out. Until the refs crack down on this and stop being influenced by teams not to report it the better.

nrico2006

Quote from: LeoMc on June 12, 2017, 04:00:20 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

In footballing terms yes. 52 weeks apiece. However if it is as bad as is claimed, punching an unconscious man in the head then Grey top man should be looking at jail time.

Why should McDermott not face jail time too?   
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on June 12, 2017, 04:06:08 PM
Lads there was a incident with Carrickmore and Dromore minors a few weeks back were Carmen support jumped the fence to wrestle and clip dromore players and due to the referee not putting the incident in his report there was diddly squat done about. The ref is a clubman of my own and this I know for sure.
If the referees don't stand up and report this stuff regardless of video evidence then theres nothing will happen.
Simon Brady reported all the goings ons at the Killyclogher game and Dromore game last year and suspensions where duely handed out. Until the refs crack down on this and stop being influenced by teams not to report it the better.

Simon Brady is no longer a referee, so that got him far didn't it.  I didn't see the suspensions handed out on the back of that incident, Was it a good response from Tyrone?
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Just to clear things up i hope we name the culprit when required.... i also hope the club take steps internally...

We did not video game at the weekend the clip floating around from the angle and the steadiness of the camera would suggest that it was Errigal Camera man who has edited to a small clip...Clip tells the story that Errigal would want to get out to the public domain...Does not tell the whole story.....

There is not a club the length of this county would not have reacted in some way if a mentor runs of the line and hits one of their players.... Clonoe grey top man probably did not know mcdermot was out cold(does not make what he done right!!)..... Errigal camera man will not have caught it i would presume....but i know for 100% the neutral umpire seen it and reported it to the referee.....