Other Hurling
0 (0%)
Other Football
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 98

MR JMP

Quote from: Hound on July 30, 2007, 03:08:03 PM
Quote from: MR JMP on July 30, 2007, 03:03:42 PM
Obviously the Dublin fans would prefer one off matches as they would get tickets easier, but thats hardly a "demand" that the GAA couldnt refuse?

Please explain this quote as I cannot understand why you would put a post like this.  This is unfair to any other county who has to play their games as a double header.
Cop on for chrissakes.

If Sligo v Cork or Tyrone v Meath was guaranteed to sell out Croker, then they would be standalone fixtures also.
[/quote]

If the Tyrone and Meath game had the option of being a single game at Croke Park I know that it would be a sell out as Tyrone v Meath would be a big hit with both sets of supporters and neutrals alike.

his holiness nb

Seriously though, exactly what was unfair in my post?

I think maybe you took it up wrong?  :-\
Ask me holy bollix

MR JMP

I would be shocked and dissapointed to find out that I took it up the wrong way

Boozehell

Quote from: MR JMP on July 30, 2007, 03:15:24 PM
Quote from: Hound on July 30, 2007, 03:08:03 PM
Quote from: MR JMP on July 30, 2007, 03:03:42 PM
Obviously the Dublin fans would prefer one off matches as they would get tickets easier, but thats hardly a "demand" that the GAA couldnt refuse?

Please explain this quote as I cannot understand why you would put a post like this.  This is unfair to any other county who has to play their games as a double header.
Cop on for chrissakes.

If Sligo v Cork or Tyrone v Meath was guaranteed to sell out Croker, then they would be standalone fixtures also.

If the Tyrone and Meath game had the option of being a single game at Croke Park I know that it would be a sell out as Tyrone v Meath would be a big hit with both sets of supporters and neutrals alike.
[/quote]

My god man quit whinging and get a life. You are as bad as those Dublin ones who can't get their own way.
Down GAA to the last.

his holiness nb

Quote from: MR JMP on July 30, 2007, 03:39:53 PM

Well then explain what you meant?  :-\
Othewise stop talking shite  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Boozehell

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 31, 2007, 09:14:23 AM
Quote from: MR JMP on July 30, 2007, 03:39:53 PM

Well then explain what you meant?  :-\
Othewise stop talking shite  ;)

For once I'm having to agree with you.  This person is just waisting his own time with stupid posts that nobody considers funny.  It is nothing but crude. 
Down GAA to the last.

Maguire01

As it's only a quarter final, it probably won't even sell out as a double-header.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 31, 2007, 11:03:41 PM

As it's only a quarter final, it probably won't even sell out as a double-header.

Ya but alot of Cork people will make a weekend of it, Sligo fans will come up in their droves, Tyrone bring good crowds, & Meath bring good crowds when they think they have a good team (& you couldn't blame them for thinking so @ the moment).

SuperSub

So expensive being a Corkonian these days...Its tough being top Hurlers and Footballers ;)
Would rather we won the Hurling though.. but both would be nice

his holiness nb

The signature is pure class Supersub, pure class  :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

orangeman