Offaly Hurling
1 (1%)
Other Hurling
0 (0%)
Other Football
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Mike Sheehy

QuoteKerry fans are actually NOT demanding at all. All they want is a trip to Dublin once every September, and an excuse to go on the porter for a couple of weeks when they come back...

It is our devine right. I think its in the bible somewhere.

Onlooker

Is'nt The RealLaoislad lucky that he is on the Laois side of the Kilkenny/Laois border. He is able to follow Hurling and Football like the rest of us outside Kilkenny.

Frank Casey

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2007, 12:02:38 AM
QuoteKerry fans are actually NOT demanding at all. All they want is a trip to Dublin once every September, and an excuse to go on the porter for a couple of weeks when they come back...

Its there just after "Thy Kingdom come"

Obvious innit?
KERRY 3:7

Tyrones own

[/quote]

Its there just after "Thy Kingdom come"

Obvious innit?
[/quote]

Yea as in Thy Wiil Be Done, the class act that was AI final day of '05
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Rossfan

Quote from: Donagh on July 27, 2007, 11:36:37 PM
No Kildare or Roscommon. The most obvious I would have thought.

We'd be happy to have a manager and some players . :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 28, 2007, 05:28:52 PM

Yea as in Thy Wiil Be Done, the class act that was AI final day of '05

Yes, and that was truly divine!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Rossfan on July 27, 2007, 09:21:21 PM
Mayo must be up there somewhere - they ran Moran/Morrison because they lost an All Ireland Final in 2006. :D
They were about to run Maughan( >:() until he jumped because they lost an All Ireland Final in 2004. :D
Didnt they also push O'Mahony out in 1990 because they lost the final in 1989. :D

Very high standards indeed.

Its the Noble blood Rossfan

Rossfan

All Ireland's and Connacht's Kings lived in Rathcroghan Co Roscommon - or are ye trying to do a Ballagh on that too?
I hear ye're losing one of ye're stolen players -Pearse Hanley going to Brisbane Lions. It's a drastic step to take to avoid having to play for ye lot   ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Rossfan on July 29, 2007, 08:54:43 PM
I hear ye're losing one of ye're stolen players -Pearse Hanley going to Brisbane Lions. It's a drastic step to take to avoid having to play for ye lot   ;D

I seriously hope your pulling the piss Rossfan, because if its true I have decied that not alone should the GAA sever all links with the AFL, but I would call for Ireland to end diplomatic relations with Australia & both the E.U. & U.N. to impose an entire political, military & economic embargo on Australia.

Bod Mor

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 29, 2007, 11:56:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 29, 2007, 08:54:43 PM

I seriously hope your pulling the piss Rossfan, because if its true I have decied that not alone should the GAA sever all links with the AFL, but I would call for Ireland to end diplomatic relations with Australia & both the E.U. & U.N. to impose an entire political, military & economic embargo on Australia.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I've seen in the papers over here how they describe Ireland as a "breeding" ground for potential future AFL stars. Something needs to be done fairly fast or there'll be a lot of Hanley's leaving every county for the AFL!
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Rossfan on July 28, 2007, 09:24:55 PM

Amen to that.....

Although Donagh has a point about Kildare, our local rags, The Voice, The Leader, The Nationalist and The Post are full of letters, editorals and journalistic debate demading Crofton's head (they got their wish), not to mention the discussion forums.

Kildare the only county in Leinster that failed to win a minor, u/21 or senior Leinster championship match.  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 30, 2007, 09:09:53 AM

Amen to that.....

Although Donagh has a point about Kildare, our local rags, The Voice, The Leader, The Nationalist and The Post are full of letters, editorals and journalistic debate demading Crofton's head (they got their wish), not to mention the discussion forums.

Kildare the only county in Leinster that failed to win a minor, u/21 or senior Leinster championship match.  >:(

But ye might win the Christy Ring Final and be playing the likes of Kilkenny next year!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 30, 2007, 11:42:33 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 30, 2007, 09:09:53 AM

Amen to that.....

But ye might win the Christy Ring Final and be playing the likes of Kilkenny next year!

Even if they do win (very doubtful  :P), they won't be playing "the likes of Kilkenny next year" as there's no promotion/relegation between Liam McCarthy/Christy Ring!!!
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Msgr. Horan

The question asked about the most demanding, not the most delusional (only referring to the Rossies here Kildare people)

Boozehell

I'm afraid to say it but in my opinion it has to be the Dubs cause everytime the progress further in the competition they demand that their game be the only game be played at Croke Park that day.  They feel that tehir day should'nt be shared with some second rate compeition like an All Ireland Hurling Semi Final.
Down GAA to the last.