Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodger Mona

True my good friend i seen the 2nd half of the dunloy game and as the stingy f****r i am i didnt have to purchase a ticket. what else would you be at on a Sunday?

BS if ND didnt mean what he was sent off for... why would he not appeal it? Does Casements think they have enough in the tank without their county man to beat aghagallon and hopefully get ND back for final?

Interested to see how it all pans out in a short timeframe.

Cargin by 2
Casements v Aghagallon extra time... Caements by 2 with field fight afterwards

Saffsof82

cargin by 5
tnn by 2
comghalls by 4

JimStynes

Cargin by 10 point
PG1 to beat us by 7 points.

Calm Down

Cargin @ a canter pulling up- by 13

PG1 by6

All Saints by 1 and a controversial incident deciding the game

Rasharkin to cause Antrim more heartache with a 5 point win

Saffsof82

i was really impressed with Aghagallon against st brigids , fine team, and if Loughrey is fit they have a real match winner. Just cant see pg1 doing it, big niall is inconsistent, the kelly boys are on the bench for why i dont know, hagan and doherty good players but no guile at all, think st marys will have too much noose and physicality for them.

JimStynes

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 27, 2021, 01:39:14 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on October 27, 2021, 12:43:52 PM
The other game will be the one to watch. I hope they have a strong referee for that one! Maybe a wee grumpy bald fella with a plaster on the back of the head is the man for the job.

;D ;D Plasters are off  ;D

Tell the lads what happened you!

JimStynes

Quote from: bannside on October 27, 2021, 02:04:35 PM
Casements are not appealing against the red card shown to ND on Sunday. 50/50 game, let the best team win on the day.  End of. Who do you all fancy for the big game of the day, the battle of the big two?

Plenty of strength on the bench. One of your best players from the past few years came on as a sub against LD. I think Portglenone has a better chance of beating Cargin than Creggan. But it will take an off day for anyone to beat Cargin.

rogercasement

Couldn't disagree more. Our bench is a source of worry for me, if you are referring to Paddy Kelly, I wouldn't say he has been our top player in previous years.
As for you trying a bit of cute hoorism about who pg1 would want to play in final, come of it! Who would Aghagallon prefer would be a better tact for you.
For what it is worth were we to eventually qualify for final, I would prefer Creggan all day long.

Belfast GAA man

Are PG1 the only team in lasT 4 not paying an outside manager?

imtommygunn

Calm Down

I think you'll find PG1 are paying an outside man! On that however their own man they have on the line is a liability to them, I heard a man saying when Roger Casement passed away he left the club to Owen Doc

Saffsof82

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 27, 2021, 10:12:51 PM

Barry Dillon the yellow bellies manager

JimStynes

Quote from: rogercasement on October 27, 2021, 09:20:27 PM
Couldn't disagree more. Our bench is a source of worry for me, if you are referring to Paddy Kelly, I wouldn't say he has been our top player in previous years.
As for you trying a bit of cute hoorism about who pg1 would want to play in final, come of it! Who would Aghagallon prefer would be a better tact for you.
For what it is worth were we to eventually qualify for final, I would prefer Creggan all day long.

I meant PG1 have a better chance of beating Cargin than Creggan do.

Saffsof82

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 27, 2021, 10:12:51 PM

Are kickhams paying? I know they have outside manager but was told he wasn't being paid