?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: bennydorano on December 02, 2022, 04:49:41 PM
The Greek, pity I'm a big fan.

Ange Postecoglou when asked about managerial change at Rangers: "On the scale of things that have been on my mind over the last 2 weeks, I reckon that's registering below what I am having for dinner tonight."

A penny for his thoughts.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Morelos has been at the mince pies early, could put his £100million transfer window move in jeopardy

illdecide

Quote from: bennydorano on December 15, 2022, 09:33:09 PM
Morelos has been at the mince pies early, could put his £100million transfer window move in jeopardy

Shocking Benny for a professional footballer...also for the club to allow this.

themac_23

Quote from: illdecide on December 16, 2022, 11:12:13 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 15, 2022, 09:33:09 PM

Shocking Benny for a professional footballer...also for the club to allow this.

There's lads playing club GAA who if they returned in that shape would be told they would need to get the finger out, crazy a professional soccer club can let an asset get into that kinda shape

clarshack

Looked like it would finish 0-0 but that was a great strike from McGregor late on to get the 3 points.

toby47

keep her low this half

Quote from: toby47 on December 19, 2022, 02:17:17 PM
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/12771339/josip-juranovic-barcelona-two-premier-league-clubs-atletico-madrid-interested-in-celtic-right-back

How much could Celtic fetch for him? A list of prestigious named to be chasing him, and still 3.5 years left on contract.
Post World cup in the ball park of £25-30m. As far as I recall Teirney went for £25m so that's where the bidding should start.

Main Street

Quote from: keep her low this half on December 19, 2022, 02:49:08 PM
Quote from: toby47 on December 19, 2022, 02:17:17 PM
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/12771339/josip-juranovic-barcelona-two-premier-league-clubs-atletico-madrid-interested-in-celtic-right-back

How much could Celtic fetch for him? A list of prestigious named to be chasing him, and still 3.5 years left on contract.
Post World cup in the ball park of £25-30m. As far as I recall Teirney went for £25m so that's where the bidding should start.
I was hoping that Mooy would score a couple of thunderbolts from the half way line in Qatar.

illdecide

Getting nervous now...Celtic fans are way to confident for this which is worrying, will the officals let Sevco kick Celtic all over the pitch with a sending off or/and a dodgy penalty settle this game. Surley with it being on Sky Sports and a very large audience they'll be forced to do it right???. I'd love to see Celtic win but even a draw is like a win, they need to win at all costs and i'm hoping they show the aggrssion I think they will and get a man off but as noted earlier they'll prob injure a few of our players and get away with it...Jasus i'm that nervous i don't even know what i'm typing...

1-2 to Celtic but won't mind if it finishes a draw 2-2

The Subbie

Itchy

How does Forest make this team, he's terrible

bennydorano

Quote from: Itchy on January 02, 2023, 12:49:20 PM
How does Forest make this team, he's terrible
Thinking the exact ssme, not a big fan of O'Riley either.

Main Street

The subs bench looks handy enough  :)

7Giakoumakis
    11Abada
    13Mooy
    17Neves Filipe
    18Kobayashi
    25Bernabei
    28Abildgaard
    29Bain
    88Juranovic