AIF 2021 -- Maigh Eo vs Tír Eoghain

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 28, 2021, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

66 minutes played. Tyrone 2-11 Mayo 0-14.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Mayo haven't make the subs when required, there about half the Mayo team could be subbed, least Tyrone bringing on good Forwards.

Schkite

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 11, 2021, 06:33:52 PM
Quote from: Schkite on September 11, 2021, 06:32:59 PM
Looking at the replay, Hennelly looks lost as he wanders out. There were a couple of defenders around McKenna as he ran in so he looked to be covered, Hennelly going out left an open goal for McCurry to palm into.

Both goals are his fault

Yeah that's my view on it too. Fairly coming back down to earth after his heroics in the semi.

Mourne Red

Aidan O'Se been terrible again in another AI Final

imtommygunn

I do not understand why he is still on.

Wildweasel74

Coen, Keegan played rightly, Hampsey, McCurry for Tyrone.

Rudi

Congratulations Tyrone better team on the day

Estimator

Quote from: Mourne Red on September 11, 2021, 06:36:56 PM
Aidan O'Se been terrible again in another AI Final
Doesn't seem close to any fitness. Waddling about the place. Should've been taken off a long time ago.
Ulster League Champions 2009

screenexile

Tyrone absolutely deserving of that they've been excellent... as much as it pains me!!!

Mayo have been terrible!!

Wildweasel74

O'Shea should be subbed, but I got about 5 to take off in front of him.

Mourne Red

Shocking decision there from Dublin Joe.. 2 reds all day

Blowitupref

70 minutes played Tyrone 2-13 Mayo 0-14. Red card for Ruane.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tonto1888

Rich Ricci

Mayo's decision making and finishing has been dreadful. No composure shown whatsoever.

Not sure how Loftus lasted as long as he did but the same could be said for a lot of their players.

Tyrone worthy winners.

Ed Ricketts

Mayo shooting has been pathetic. A lot of it not even under any real pressure. They don't have the head for this. Cursed forever.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.