Started by seafoid, March 28, 2024, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on June 17, 2024, 09:25:29 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on June 17, 2024, 08:43:04 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 17, 2024, 03:56:16 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 17, 2024, 03:43:51 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on June 17, 2024, 01:58:07 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 17, 2024, 01:55:21 PMIts like I said before, and I mean this literally. Those scumbags should be beaten off every street they appear on.,
Quote from: Rossfan on June 17, 2024, 03:43:51 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on June 17, 2024, 01:58:07 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 17, 2024, 01:55:21 PMIts like I said before, and I mean this literally. Those scumbags should be beaten off every street they appear on. There is no room for tolerance for the far right, anyone with the brains to read a history book knows where this leads to. Its a disgrace the way the gardai are basically hiding and letting this shit go on and then swooping for them afterwards. Someone is going to get killed by these brainless thugs.
I second that.
And I third it.

Do Burdy and the yank approve 🤔
anyone with the brains to read a history book knows where this leads to. Its a disgrace the way the gardai are basically hiding and letting this shit go on and then swooping for them afterwards. Someone is going to get killed by these brainless thugs.
I second that.
And I third it.

Do Burdy and the yank approve 🤔

Anyone who breaks the law and/or disobeys lawful orders from the authorities should be subject to the full rigors of the law-I would agree with that

But Following that exact logic, the RUC were then 100% justified in beating the residents off the Garvaghy Road in order to let the Orange order pass, as it was a legal assembly

Now the question is, who gets to define what comprises the far right?

Get the f**k with that complete and utter BS pal

I'm 100% serious

If you are given a legal order by an officer of the law are you obliged to obey it?

Let's say we have 2 people.

One is blocking access to an IPAS Center

The other is blocking an Orange March from legally marching down a particular street.

Who, if any, of the two should be "beaten off the street" by the authorities ?

I repeat what I said earlier. Go and f**k with that equivalence

whitey

Tonto

Should someone who protests outside an IPAs center be "beaten off the street" like Itchy suggests should happen?

If your answer is yes, how is that any different to what the RUC did?

Milltown Row2

Some rabbit holes here to try and prove some point ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gerard O’Neill

https://extra.ie/2024/06/18/news/irish-news/concern-migrant-attacks

Here is the 'backstory':

"Gardaí have 'growing concerns' over the number of assaults carried out on migrants, with many of the new arrivals falsely accused of targeting children before being attacked."

More on the 'backstory':

"No Garda investigation is ongoing in relation to any attempted child abduction on Sunday."

More on the 'backstory':

"Videos of the incident have been shared across social media. Some prominent members of the far-right, including British nationalist Tommy Robinson, have posted the video."

More on the 'backstory':

"Sources have said the O'Connell Street attack was borne out of 'nothing' and that the growing number of these incidents is something which is concerning officers."

I for one am surprised that the guy with the blue knuckleduster and the harpie screaming 'KILL HIM' didn't turn out to just be concerned bypassers.

Imagine the ordeal that poor man went through, being beaten by that mob and being falsely accused of attempted abduction of a child. If you watched that and your first thought was about some possible  imaginary 'backstory' to attempt to excuse that shower of shite you should be ashamed of yourself.

Rossfan

Absolute scum of the Earth.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: Gerard O'Neill on June 18, 2024, 10:18:11 PMhttps://extra.ie/2024/06/18/news/irish-news/concern-migrant-attacks

Here is the 'backstory':

"Gardaí have 'growing concerns' over the number of assaults carried out on migrants, with many of the new arrivals falsely accused of targeting children before being attacked."

More on the 'backstory':

"No Garda investigation is ongoing in relation to any attempted child abduction on Sunday."

More on the 'backstory':

"Videos of the incident have been shared across social media. Some prominent members of the far-right, including British nationalist Tommy Robinson, have posted the video."

More on the 'backstory':

"Sources have said the O'Connell Street attack was borne out of 'nothing' and that the growing number of these incidents is something which is concerning officers."

I for one am surprised that the guy with the blue knuckleduster and the harpie screaming 'KILL HIM' didn't turn out to just be concerned bypassers.

Imagine the ordeal that poor man went through, being beaten by that mob and being falsely accused of attempted abduction of a child. If you watched that and your first thought was about some possible  imaginary 'backstory' to attempt to excuse that shower of shite you should be ashamed of yourself.

You won't get any shame from our resident racists.

Armagh18

Quote from: Gerard O'Neill on June 18, 2024, 10:18:11 PMhttps://extra.ie/2024/06/18/news/irish-news/concern-migrant-attacks

Here is the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

Grim reading. Mad to think you'd use something like an attempted child abduction to justify that.

Gerard O’Neill

Quote from: Itchy on June 18, 2024, 11:27:59 PM

Here is the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

I don't know how anyone can watch the distress that poor man was in and not feel anything but sympathy for him. Hatred must burn a dark hole in some people's hearts.

Milltown Row2

Not when they are stealing your homes jobs wives your bru and line at the local surgery  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Here is the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

So because I simply want immigration law enforced you're implying I'm a racist who condones what happened that poor guy

Well Mary Loo  (after the drubbing SF received last week) essentially said that she has the same position as me-she advocates for a "fair, efficient and ENFORCED immigration system."

I suppose she's also a racist

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on June 19, 2024, 12:43:18 AM

Here is the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

More on the 'backstory':

So because I simply want immigration law enforced you're implying I'm a racist who condones what happened that poor guy

Well Mary Loo  (after the drubbing SF received last week) essentially said that she has the same position as me-she advocates for a "fair, efficient and ENFORCED immigration system."

I suppose she's also a racist

All the evidence of all your posts on here shows what you really want, no black faces about the place. That is not the position of Sinn Fein or Mary Lou McDonald. You are a mindless racist and everyone here can see that.

burdizzo

Control yourself, Itchy.  You clearly haven't been reading his posts.

Gerard O’Neill

Quote from: burdizzo on June 19, 2024, 08:30:17 AMControl yourself, Itchy.  You clearly haven't been reading his posts.

Hey Burdizzo, turns out the guy with the blue knuckleduster wasn't from the local neighbourhood watch. Who could have guessed?

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 18, 2024, 11:37:13 PMNot when they are stealing your homes jobs wives your bru and line at the local surgery  ::)

Wives
Jobs

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on June 18, 2024, 06:01:44 PMTonto

Should someone who protests outside an IPAs center be "beaten off the street" like Itchy suggests should happen?

If your answer is yes, how is that any different to what the RUC did?

I spent a lot of my youth in Portadown, in the Ballyoran estate and the G Road. Using what happened there to try and prove point is bang out of order but not surprising from you.