Spate of Burglaries in North by Freestaters

Started by T Fearon, January 29, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: BennyCake on January 30, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
Quote from: shantygael on January 30, 2018, 12:42:56 AM
At least 11 burglaries in Derry at the weekend,some by wee scumbags high on drugs and others by members of the travelling community in their white ENGLISH registered transits.

Jaysus, it's not like them!

There's good and bad in all communities boss!

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on January 29, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
I'm just wondering why this is happening.Is it easier to burgle up here? It's getting to the stage that every time I see a free state registered car up here my suspicions are raised automatically.
There are likewise car thieves and gangs from the north who venture across the border to commit their crimes. I see southern reg cars all the time and I'm not too far from where you are, you're just being sensationalist

armaghniac

Quote from: general_lee on January 30, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
I'm just wondering why this is happening.Is it easier to burgle up here? It's getting to the stage that every time I see a free state registered car up here my suspicions are raised automatically.
There are likewise car thieves and gangs from the north who venture across the border to commit their crimes. I see southern reg cars all the time and I'm not too far from where you are, you're just being sensationalist

Is this the first time you've noticed that Tony is just being sensationalist?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Homes and businesses in OWC being burgled by people wearing outfits from the 40s  . Doesn't sound plausible. But then again neither does OWC.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 30, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 30, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
Quote from: shantygael on January 30, 2018, 12:42:56 AM
At least 11 burglaries in Derry at the weekend,some by wee scumbags high on drugs and others by members of the travelling community in their white ENGLISH registered transits.

Jaysus, it's not like them!

There's good and bad in all communities boss!

That particular community has more than its fair share of hoods, far more than their fair share the f**kers!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

general_lee

Quote from: armaghniac on January 30, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 30, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
Yes.. on that day lol
Is this the first time you've noticed that Tony is just being sensationalist?