Bloody Sunday killings to be ruled unlawful

Started by Lady GAA GAA, June 10, 2010, 11:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

All this come back from the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community simply adds to the argument that they live in an alternate reality. I spoke up on my facebook account for a couple of days and some of my protestant  "friends" comments were similar to those posted here and also to the comments made by Campbell and wee Willy.

Shocking? ...... Or not a surprise......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 17, 2010, 01:53:16 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 17, 2010, 01:47:10 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on June 17, 2010, 02:37:48 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 16, 2010, 09:34:38 PM
Quote from: Dún Dún on June 16, 2010, 04:49:24 PM
Here's Willie Frazer giving his opinion. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/fairmedia1

Just seeing this now. The man is living in his own planet if he can't see the truth now. But sure, what do you expect from the Crossmaglen stalker?

Some of the bile he is spouting is vile... funny thing is he doesn;t strike me as having any sort of thought process or rebuttal to the report in that video... he seems quite stupid actually
just watched that as well, unreal stuff.
i know what you mean celtman, he doesnt come across as the smartest of cookies  :-X
In other news, it has been reported that the Pope was seen wearing a funny hat.

Wullie is certifiable.

Yes - but he's very articulate, so he is.

omagh_gael

I spent a most enjoyable hour earlier watching wee wullie's back catalogue of work...haven't laughed as much in a long time!

ziggysego

I choose my words carefully here.... Willie Frazer is a **** of a man.

Listen to this little soundbite to you hear what he's like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pg9L75AG-Y
Testing Accessibility

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Dún Dún on June 16, 2010, 04:49:24 PM
Here's Willie Frazer giving his opinion. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/fairmedia1

I'm just after showing this video to a Protestant friend of mine.

The moment Wille said there was no need for the protest, he turned to me "There was no f**king need for Love Ulster to be in Dublin!"
Testing Accessibility

Oraisteach

omagh_gael

Wee Willie is bad, very bad. However, who are the gobshites that put him on the air, video him and do the producing? Do they do it for the love of 'FAIR' or do they stiffle their laughter and take their pay cheque each month?

Puckoon

I can see that part that says "Gerry you are nathin but a murderin' tr**p", being remixed and put to dance music.

The Iceman

you'll find there are a lot of protestants / unionists think exactly like willie
we can all laugh but this is the reaility
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Myles Na G.

'They killed people for being pro-British. This amounts to a political, not ethno-religious, stance. Incidentally, there has never been a bomb constructed which either asks all Catholics to get out of the way before it goes off or whose effects only harm Protestants.'

It's difficult not to be pro British if you're...um...British. The effect of the IRA campaign was to make targets of the unionist / British population. That's an ethnic conflict. As for bombs being indiscriminate - absolutely. However, you can plant it in places frequented mainly by people from one side of the community (Enniskillen?). 

pintsofguinness

Willie is not right in the f**king head.  It's a pity there's no one to look about him.

I think I said before, I know someone that is quite friendly with members of his family and they're all sound apparently.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gallsman

There are some fantastic videos on youtube where people kindly "translate" and subtitle Willie's speeches and thoughts.

For example, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hTk_l0KN2g

Olaf

Quote from: Franko on June 17, 2010, 03:59:49 PM
Quote from: Olaf on June 17, 2010, 03:32:19 PM
Quote from: delboy on June 17, 2010, 01:16:13 PM
Quote from: Olaf on June 17, 2010, 12:47:40 PM
I am not saying that any other case compares.

If it was simply a battle to clear their names of any allegation or  innuendo that appears to have been achieved.

However it is also a   good thing, albeit painful in iits delivery, that the families have found out how and (possibly) why their loved ones died and possibly who pulled the trigger.. Would they have seen the soldiers at the Tribunal?

I don't know what you mean by a "Unionist death" but knowing what happened to a loved one /who pulled the trigger/why it happened / who planted the bomb may move the bereaved families and us all forward.

Thats a case for having a tribunal for each and every death during the troubles,

It's not. It's a case for somebody who has the knowledge telling them what happened and why it happened. Fairly inexpensive in my book if there is a willingness..

Now when the law makers/upholders don't willingly divulge such information do you seriously expect IRA members and the likes to come forward and spill their guts.  Catch a grip.

Some of those who now  sit in govt were former members of the organisation you mention.

Sadly, I think it unlikely that they would willingly divulge any information or "spill thier guts" as part of this "peace process"  to help other families of totally  innocent victims. More's the pity.

Whoever said that with power comes responsibility, eh?

haranguerer