Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

Brilliant post, Croí na hÉireann. Brings a tear to the eye.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2008, 12:20:00 AM
dat's better!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2008, 12:20:00 AM

:D Jaysus Jesus, you're in fine form tonight O'Neill, Armagh4SamAgain has a serious pretender to the throne, mind your back  ;)

Pleasant dreams to Tims everywhere...

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Beautiful to watch Rangers lose the UEFA Cup and SPL within a week ;D ;D. Just hope Queen of the South go on and win the Cup on Saturday which really would be a great story. Plenty of posters on this thread owe Strachan and a load of Celtic players an apology, the manager and his players took a whole load of misinformed abuse on here a few weeks ago but have more than proved their worth since. Wonder if WGS is now tempted to walk away on a high and leave the begrudgers who will probably never accept him anyway.

Mon the Doonhamers.

passedit

Right Tony ye can come out now. ;D

What was that about stopped clocks?
Don't Panic

orangeman

Hail Tommy Burns RIP - In sport there is a certain inevitability about results and this was one of those years.

Main Street

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 13, 2008, 05:41:18 PM
Well a good attacking performance from the Celts today, great to see Skippy and JVOH getting back into the net, its been a while, not sure about Mick McManus scoring both ends!  ;)

Hopefully that is the cart back on the tracks, now a big performance on Wed against the Hun, and I can start dreaming of the league again.  ;D

Most Optimistic GAA BOARD Celtic poster of the Season.

This was posted after first win after the defeat to Motherwell at Celtic Pk.
At the time I thought Gaoth Dobhair was off his rocker,
(possibly was).

Croí na hÉireann

Minder

Wattie Smith, Sally McCoist, Ian Paisley, John Greig, Myra Hindlay, Barry Ferguson, Jim White, Grégory Vignal, Pol Pot, David Murray, Oswald Mosley, Craig Brown, Marti Pellow, Fred West, Michael ("it's Mike") Myres, Ming the Merciless, Alex MacDonald & Sandy Jardine, Hugh Dallas, Emperor Palpatine, Le Petit Merde, Edward Longshanks, Craig Paterson, Camilla Parker-Bowles, Mike McCurry, Trevor Jordache, Richard Gough, Jason Voorhees, Skeletor, Andy Goram, "Tiny" Wharton, Hannibal Lecter, Genghis Khan, Ian Ferguson, Iain Ferguson, Ruhollah Khomeini, Bobby Tait, Chris Evans, Danny Baker, Leatherface, Mark Hately, Judas Iscariot, Michael Carroll, Jabba the Hutt, Oliver Cromwell, Ignacio Javier Gómez Novo, The Master, Martin Bain, Mike Barrymore, Ian Durrant, Vlad the Impaler, Jock Brown, Adolf Hitler, Marvin Andrews, Enoch Powell, Saddam Hussein, Derek Ferguson, Freddy Krueger, John McClelland, Colin Montgomery, Montgomery Burns, Charlie fae Busted, Big Fat DJ, Ethel Cardew, Maggie Thatcher. Can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher? Your boys took one helluva beating...
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

I don't know whats wrong, maybe its a mixture of Tommy Burns death allied with the dignified resposne from Ibrox and in particular Walter Smith and Ally Mc Coist but I don't feel half as good as I would ahve done had this happened a week and a half ago and I certainly am not about to gloat.

corn02

orangeman

What more do Celtic fans want ?? In the Champions league Strachan got the Celtic team to punch about 10 levels above their weight - Barcelona etc etc etc -

What more do you want ?

Croí na hÉireann